• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The adventure game discount thread

Total Posts: 284

Joined 2013-02-26

PM

Captain Disaster in: Death Had A Million Stomping Boots is free today, along with all my other said in Itch, as part of “International Kindness Day”:

https://itch.io/s/59366/international-kindness-day-giveaway

Total Posts: 1263

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Well, I must recommend “Captain Disaster in: Death Had A Million Stomping Boots”, really funny and good puzzles.

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 177

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

Total Posts: 487

Joined 2012-10-03

PM

Hello! Boïnihi: The K’i Codex is at -55%
And the whole Black Cube series Bundle is 68% off! (ASA -90%!)
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/617/The_Black_Cube_series/

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Loads of adventures in the World Land Trust Bundle (for charity) on itch.io, including the Lost Phone series, No Longer Home, Old Man’s Journey, Botanicula, Shrug Island, Bury Me My Love, Sumatra, Alt-Frequencies, Beasts of Maravilla Island, and Mutazione.

Minimum $4.99.

Total Posts: 177

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

Neofeud is 70% off again! “Hands down the best point and click adventure game ever”—Steam reviewer” https://store.steampowered.com/app/673850/Neofeud/

Total Posts: 110

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Amir - 27 December 2021 12:05 PM

70% off

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1142230/The_Secrets_of_Jesus/

Question: will this game teach me how to resurrect myself?

Total Posts: 110

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

Vegetable Party - 27 December 2021 12:30 PM
Amir - 27 December 2021 12:05 PM

70% off

Question: will this game teach me how to resurrect myself?

Are you dead or are u Jesus?  Laughing

By the way it’s 70 off again.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

You can get Disco Elysium incredibly cheap from Epic Games now. It’s on Sale for 15.99€ and if you subscribes the Epic newsletter, you’ll immediately get a 10€ discount coupon for the store.

So with just a little bit of work, Disco Elysium available with 5.99€.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

It’s great that you can get that game so cheap, but they deserve every dollar that the game costs. Please, don’t get me wrong, I am not saying you shouldn’t get the chance of getting it cheap, just that if you can afford it, be generous Smile

P.S I bought it the minute they released the Spanish translation, no sales. Imagine the effort of translating such a huge game…

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

walas74 - 09 February 2022 03:00 PM

It’s great that you can get that game so cheap, but they deserve every dollar that the game costs. Please, don’t get me wrong, I am not saying you shouldn’t get the chance of getting it cheap, just that if you can afford it, be generous Smile

P.S I bought it the minute they released the Spanish translation, no sales. Imagine the effort of translating such a huge game…

I agree that people should definitely buy their adventure games - especially the great ones - in full price if they can afford it. I’ll start throwing my money around like crazy if I ever get to the point where I don’t need to count my cents.

I’m not a fan of Epic Games or anything, but I would assume that their 10€ discount coupon - which is valid for any game over 15€, would not be taken away from the dev’s cut, as it is not a sale for the game itself. At least I’m really hoping it is so Nerd.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

And Disco Elysium is an excellent game, that they undoubtedly only made better with their fully voiced “The Final Cut” version…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

millenia - 09 February 2022 03:54 PM
walas74 - 09 February 2022 03:00 PM

I agree that people should definitely buy their adventure games - especially the great ones - in full price if they can afford it. I’ll start throwing my money around like crazy if I ever get to the point where I don’t need to count my cents.

I’m not a fan of Epic Games or anything, but I would assume that their 10€ discount coupon - which is valid for any game over 15€, would not be taken away from the dev’s cut, as it is not a sale for the game itself. At least I’m really hoping it is so Nerd.

Good point, I know that when Epic Games gives away a game, it costs them a lot of money because they pay those games to the developers, so I assume it is the same with discount coupons. Or I really hope so too Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top