• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

shanethewolf

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

What themes would you like to see more of in adventure games?

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

chrissie - 17 May 2021 07:36 AM
Luhr28 - 17 May 2021 07:12 AM
Baron_Blubba - 16 May 2021 04:57 PM

But I was asking for a subtitle to the hypothetical Laura Bow game that takes place in a care center/nursing home.

Laura Bow and the Great False Teeth Swindle

Laura Bow and the Missing Incontinence Pads

Laura Bow and the Rudely Interrupted Naptime

Well I’m not surprised Luhr at your blatant inhuman & unsympathetic response to plights suffered by the elderly - I always considered you an ‘a***-h*** & now you’ve just proved it.

Confused

Can I not be sympathetic and make a joke? I’m sure I’ll be laughing about these things when I’m having to endure them later in life - as I do with certain other disabilities that affect me now.

Karlok - 17 May 2021 08:12 AM

AHA! So it was YOU who took my teeth! Give them to me NOW, I want to get back to my nice little nap. Nurse Ratchett will deal with the used pads you stole to wipe your XXX with.

Gasp

Our forum treasure strikes again Grin

Actually it would be a wonderful idea if there could be a Nurse Ratchett like figure in the game who is murdered, and Laura has to figure out which aged care resident had the motive and opportunity to kill her!  Laughing

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

chrissie - 17 May 2021 08:40 AM
Luhr28 - 17 May 2021 08:28 AM
chrissie - 17 May 2021 07:36 AM
Luhr28 - 17 May 2021 07:12 AM
Baron_Blubba - 16 May 2021 04:57 PM

But I was asking for a subtitle to the hypothetical Laura Bow game that takes place in a care center/nursing home.

Laura Bow and the Great False Teeth Swindle

Laura Bow and the Missing Incontinence Pads

Laura Bow and the Rudely Interrupted Naptime

Well I’m not surprised Luhr at your blatant inhuman & unsympathetic response to plights suffered by the elderly - I always considered you an ‘a***-h*** & now you’ve just proved it.

Confused

Can I not be sympathetic and make a joke? I’m sure I’ll be laughing about these things when I’m having to endure them later in life - as I do with certain other disabilities that affect me now.

Obviously the disabilities you have seem to have made you a very nasty person & yes you can be sympathetic & make a joke but there was no evidence of sympathy in your post. Also I don’t consider the terrible plights associated with getting older as acceptable fodder for the whole world to laugh at. Yes, there’s humour there to be had but laughing with and not at is the way to go.

How dare you say something like that! I have reported your post.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Total Posts: 1655

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

If anybody wants to check out virtue signalling and the true definition of it,look at the last couple of post LOL.

All I’m going to say without saying any names is if everybody has a problem with you, the problem is most likely you and not them. Look inwards Pan  Innocent

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Laura bow and the disgruntled forum poster

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

chrissie - 17 May 2021 09:12 AM

Is Luhr your boyfriend Karlok? I kind of knew Karlok that you were going to turn up here to have a go at me - why???? Why do you keep following me around karlok? BACK OFF!

Let’s have some truth here.

I have not responded to your posts or communicated with you in any way since the first of March 2020.  My Holiday Season quiz last December was the only exception, where I have been nothing but civil to you. You, on the other hand, said some very unpleasant things to me and reposted wild accusations, which I ignored.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

copy of chrissie’s post deleted

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Karlok - 17 May 2021 10:08 AM
chrissie - 17 May 2021 10:03 AM
Jdawg445 - 17 May 2021 09:54 AM

Laura bow and the disgruntled forum poster

Laura Bow & the Interfering Fucker called Jdawg that knows nothing!

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

chrissie - 17 May 2021 10:11 AM
Karlok - 17 May 2021 10:00 AM
chrissie - 17 May 2021 09:12 AM

Is Luhr your boyfriend Karlok? I kind of knew Karlok that you were going to turn up here to have a go at me - why???? Why do you keep following me around karlok? BACK OFF!

Let’s have some truth here.

I have not responded to your posts or communicated with you in any way since the first of March 2020.  My Happy Holidays quiz last December was the only exception, where I have been nothing but civil to you. You, on the other hand, said some very unpleasant things to me and reposted wild accusations, which I ignored.

Here you go again Karlok - I have NO ISSUE WITH YOU but you seem to have one with me & just won’t leave it alone! There’s is NEVER any truth when you get your very vindictive head on.

You know what I say is true.

Luhr was taking the piss out of elderly people with problems & if you can’t see the nastiness of that then you are just as horrible.

I’m an elderly woman with some physical problems and Luhr’s post made me laugh. Yeah, I’m just as horrible.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

copy of chrissie’s post deleted

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Ha ha ha doesnt bother me, I know what I say is true and it bothers you though because you know it’s true too. A lot of posters do not like you, I can name five off the top of my head that you annoy, take that as a sign you should change how you post, or dont and continue to be a knob. This concludes the PSA today…. back to the ignore list

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top