• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissiezobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Scott Whiskers in: The Search for Mr. Fumbleclaw - Point & Click Adventure

Total Posts: 31

Joined 2022-12-17

PM

The last two weeks of the Kickstarter campaign start tomorrow! It would be great if we could at least get the English dubbing done. Every Euro counts! Thanks a lot! 🙂

Joined 2022-12-17

PM

Yippee! There’s a release date! Scott Whisker’s first adventure will be released on March 21. For PC & Mac (Steam, GOG, Epic), mobile (iOS, Android), all consoles and Android TV.

More info can be found at http://www.scott-whiskers.com!

Oh, and there’s also a new trailer:

Smile

Total Posts: 124

Joined 2023-10-03

PM

Congrats, this project has gone so far since the last time I have seen it, looking forward to its release

A1

Joined 2022-12-17

PM

Hooray - the day has come! At last! Some days ago my Point & Click Adventure “Scott Whiskers in: the Search for Mr. Fumbleclaw” was released! In the future it will no longer be “Guybrush Threepwood or George Stobbart” - no - it will be “Guybrush Threepwood or George Stobbart or Scott Whiskers”! Wink

I would be really happy if you could also take part in the search for the beautiful star of the cat beauty contest “Ricky’s Finest”! And don’t worry, you don’t have to buy the proverbial cat in a poke. You can get a taste of the game demo for free on Steam and GOG. You can then seamlessly bring your search to a happy end with the full version.

“Scott Whiskers in: the Search for Mr. Fumbleclaw” is for everyone who loves animals as much as I do, and for everyone who grew up with the classics of the genre as I did. And for all those who just want to have a good time with an exciting, hour-long story full of challenging puzzles and funny dialog.

And not to be left unmentioned: my game is one of the nominees for the best family game at this year’s German Computer Game Award - Germanys biggest game award. What an honor!

“Scott Whiskers in: the Search for Mr. Fumbleclaw” is now available for PC & Mac (Steam, GOG, Epic), cell phones & tablets (iOS, Android), for all consoles and Android TV.

Please visit https://www.scottwhiskers.com for more information!

Total Posts: 1263

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

I love animals and I have a cat myself (who got lost for two weeks, so I know what it is to look for a cat haha).

Good luck with the game. I will give it a try if I can find the time.

I’d like to know, do you intend to translate the game into another languages like Spanish?

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Joined 2022-12-17

PM

walas74 - 03 April 2024 01:06 PM

I’d like to know, do you intend to translate the game into another languages like Spanish?

Of course, that depends very much on the sales figures. Let’s see…  Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top