• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Sefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Need to find this robot game

Total Posts: 442

Joined 2006-06-14

PM

Hard to find a game when you’ve never played it and only remember it from a trailer.  It came out around two years ago (?) and had a very slick look.  The protagonist was a very dejected, slumped over, robot - poor guy - whose’ planet was in ruins and of course he had to go on a journey to find replacement pieces.  Sounds a lot like the description of Primordia, which made me think of it.  I think he was hit by lightening and that made his circuits come back online.  That’s about all I remember of it except the mordant voiceover that made you want to jump off a bridge.  Any ideas?

Oh yes, I think there was a run-in with a black robot who stole his leg or something.

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Your description reminded me of Reset, but I don’t know if it ever saw the light of day.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 442

Joined 2006-06-14

PM

That’s it Karlok!  That was fast.  Found the trailer.  I’ll research it some more.

Thanks Smile

EDIT:  Aparently it’s already greenlighted on Steam and its’ website says it will release Spring of 2016. 

There’s a trailer of another game called Reset and is FMV and all about a guy who is apparently alone in the world, literally, and wants to find out what happened to everyone and reset time, a little like Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture from the looks of the empty town. 

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top