• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Descendant: Episodes

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

anyone playing this, anyone has any kinda of impression about it?

i watched those first 10 mins of the game (besides other videos) and i was so intrigued by; direct control similar the new KQ, graphics and animation similar to ttg, more on puzzling/tasking side, a dystopian story about (relatively) present and future for two characters you play at those two different times.

I am downloading, gonna add my impressions soon.

Total Posts: 52

Joined 2015-01-31

PM

I’m prejudiced against any game that requires me to tap E repeatedly, so I’m not going to pass an opinion on the game as a whole. But their claim of “investigative gameplay, challenging puzzles, tense action sequences” annoys me. The first episode is less than one hour of gameplay, and the most challenging puzzle is finding the hotspots.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Thx lancelot, you seem to have summed it up, really.
there are no puzzles here, this is just like another ttg adventure game, and what is even worse are the controls; open world without direct control, and using the mouse to direct the avatar towards hotspots is somehow too awkward!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

ok,  the game has some puzzles to let it pass under the genre,  but on the casual or very easy side.

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

It’s okay… just okay. I liked the suspense and atmosphere and even some of the puzzles (which were easy), however the storytelling was very clunky and needed much more clarity. By the end I had little idea who was who and what was what.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top