• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Making a Tale Tick: The making of Tick’s Tales, part 1

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2015-08-20

PM

Hi,

My name is Bryce, creator of Tick’s Tales, and this is Tick, daydreaming about his true love, Georgia McGorgeous:

I’ve been working hard over the last year and a half making an adventure game that I, and hopefully others, would love to play. You play the young Tick, on his quest to become a knight, save the town of Remington, and win the heart of your love, Georgia McGorgeous from the clutches of the evil goblin, Bloodclot. If you’re interested, you can watch the trailer here.

I’ve recently written the first in a series of blog posts talking about the internals of the game, and I’d like to share them here. The goal is to cover topics that are interesting to adventure game players and developers alike. The first post is a little bit about how the engine was designed and written in Clojure. If there’s anything you’d like to know, please let me know! I’ll do my best to incorporate questions I get into future posts.

Thanks for the interest!

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

Looks like fun - and while I don’t think I’d even heard of Clojure before it’s always interesting to read a real programming post!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top