• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Place that… uh, game

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

I’m guessing Back to the Future, and that you’re talking about Michael J. Fox?

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 2991

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Dag - 25 December 2014 08:36 PM

I’m guessing Back to the Future…

Hey! That was my answer in the previous question!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I’m guessing Back to the Future, and that you’re talking about Michael J. Fox?

Then what would the rather specific reason for the guest appearance falling a little flat be?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

That nobody could tell the difference between A.J Locasio and M.J.F, so his cameo appearance went unnoticed?

I take it my guess was wrong Tongue

Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

No, your guess was right, but I wanted to make sure you got the reason as well… Innocent

You did! Thumbs Up

Your turn!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Yay! Grin

Next: This game lets you travel by donkey and is related to pasta in some way.

Total Posts: 2991

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

I’m guessing Back to the Future…

TimovieMan - 26 December 2014 04:39 PM

No, your guess was right.
Your turn!

Grrr… Angry

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

I’m sorry, Sefir! Frown Tongue

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Sefir - 29 December 2014 02:55 AM

[...]

Grrr… Angry

Yeah, I did that on purpose… Naughty

As for the new one, related to pasta? Pizza Morgana???

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

Wait, wait.. this is all out of character. Josef - you’re the repentant, emotional robot and Duckman is the unfeeling self-centered one. Not the other way round!

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

TimovieMan - 29 December 2014 10:21 AM

As for the new one, related to pasta? Pizza Morgana???

Hehe, I suspected the pasta bit would serve more to confuse than nudge you in the right direction. Lateral thinking is required. The way it’s related to pasta has more to do with movies than actual food. Try making sense out of that! Tongue

Zifnab - 29 December 2014 11:00 AM

Wait, wait.. this is all out of character. Josef - you’re the repentant, emotional robot and Duckman is the unfeeling self-centered one. Not the other way round!

Hehe Wink

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

After solving a simple puzzle, you can also travel by hand-pumping a trolley.

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

3 Skulls of the Toltecs?

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

That’s the one! A spoof of the old Clint Eastwood spaghetti western ‘The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly’, one of my favorite movies from childhood. A very underrated game, a must-play for fans of mid-nineties cartoon adventures, but for some reason it had a very poor reception.

Your turn, Diego!

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

There was trolley in the sequel as well - Wanted: A Wild Western Adventure Wink

Next:

In this game, you can get stuck if your “transport” runs out of “fuel”!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top