• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Name ___ Adventure Games

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Iznogood - 26 November 2013 12:24 PM
Karlok - 26 November 2013 12:06 PM

Me too. I immediately pictured Leonardi in Kama Sutra. Cool Isn’t a dirty mind a joy forever?  Innocent

It sure is - Now how can I rinse that picture from my mind?

Why, what’s wrong with it?:

Grin

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 2071

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

Bad Mojo
Insecticide
Botanicula
Goblins 3 (Bizoo!)
Journey of a Roach

Name 5 steampunk adventures (or partly steampunk).

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I haven’t a clue what steampunk adventures are?

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

chrissie, steampunk is a sci-fi genre inspired by the books of Jules Verne, H.G. Wells and such. It suggests that there was no industrialisation, but people continued to use steam, wind and other natural powers and simple mechanics to build all kinds of machines. Back to the Future 3, Wild Wild West, Bioshock Infinite all feature steampunk motives, as well as some of the most popular adventures.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Iznogood - 26 November 2013 12:52 PM

El Ammo and the Lost Dutchmans Mine

El Ammo? Sounds like a character that Robert Rodriguez would think up for one of the Mariachi (or even Machete) movies… Tongue Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I will need that ammo to shoot my shot, you know Grin

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Steampunk:

Journey to the Center of the Earth
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
80 Days
The Gene Machine
Machinarium

Name 5 adventure games where you have to break out of a barred jail cell at some point.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

TimovieMan - 26 November 2013 05:12 PM
Iznogood - 26 November 2013 12:52 PM

El Ammo and the Lost Dutchmans Mine

El Ammo? Sounds like a character that Robert Rodriguez would think up for one of the Mariachi (or even Machete) movies… Tongue Grin

No typing error gets past you does it Tim Meh

But you are of course right the e and a magically changed place, though I think I actually prefer my version.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Iznogood - 26 November 2013 05:23 PM

No typing error gets past you does it Tim Meh

But you are of course right the e and a magically changed place, though I think I actually prefer my version.

I’m just jesting. Wink
Besides, I thought it was a pretty cool typo. Cool

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

TimovieMan - 26 November 2013 05:20 PM

Steampunk:
Machinarium

Machinarium is more on the industrial side. Syberia and Myst series are closer to steampunk.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Hector Badge1
MI2
sq6
TMoS
Enda:The Breakout

Ok name 7 AGs where you play by a Wizard/Sorcerer Tongue (or magic user)

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Simon the Sorcerer
Chains of Satinav
Legend of Kyrandia
Keepsake
Everlight
Quest for Glory 5
Spellcasting 101: Sorcerers Get All the Girls Grin

Name 2 adventures (not counting Broken Sword) where your character is seen climbing/walking on the outside of a building:

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5599

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Sorry for the confusion a while back, Izno, although it did make for some interesting reading.  Smile

I think there are ledge walkers in Countdown and Art of Murder: FBI Confidential.

Name 3 games in which you use a PDA or similar electronic device.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Lady Kestrel - 26 November 2013 10:15 PM

Name 3 games in which you use a PDA or similar electronic device.

- Boston Low’s PDA in The Dig
- The PDA in your tent in the beginning of Obsidian
- The DAS from Another Code

Name 5 adventure games where you have to make a rowing boat seaworthy again.

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

TimovieMan - 26 November 2013 05:36 PM

I’m just jesting. Wink

Me too Smile

TimovieMan - 26 November 2013 05:36 PM

Besides, I thought it was a pretty cool typo. Cool

Me too, I think I will deliberately call him El Ammo from now on.

Lady Kestrel - 26 November 2013 10:15 PM

Sorry for the confusion a while back, Izno, although it did make for some interesting reading.  Smile

No Problem, and it did.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top