• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Decipher the Anagram!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Belief and Betrayal ?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

YEEESSSSSS! Smile I’ve played it in spring this year. Reminds me a bit of Chronicles of mystery games.

I am baaaaaaaack!

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Next:

A bold commoner’s town

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 133

Joined 2009-12-05

PM

TimovieMan - 04 November 2013 05:09 PM

Next:

A bold commoner’s town

I haven’t figured it out yet but I did find 2 DS9 characters with 2 left over letters. Tongue

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

At least you’re thinking in the right direction: it’s a character we’re looking for (and you’re even in the right genre).

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

*bump*

It’s a well-known (main) character from a well-known game (that’s in AG’s top 100). There may be a profession/title in front of his name. Innocent

Total Posts: 247

Joined 2012-05-21

PM

Commander Boston Low?

Total Posts: 2993

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Commander Boston Low.

EDIT: Aaargh!! Beaten for the 2nd time today!!

Joined 2012-05-21

PM

Sorry. Smile

If you like, you can make the next one. I don’t have an idea ready.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Mister Ed has it!

Joined 2012-05-21

PM

I’ll try to think of one, but will happily defer to Sefir if he/she (I’m sorry I don’t know the appropriate pronoun) has something before I come up with an idea.

Total Posts: 2993

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

It’s a he. And take your time. We are not in a hurry! Smile

Joined 2012-05-21

PM

OK, here goes:

A Pirate Web Bank Won Law Reward

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

That’s a lot of W’s. Smile

Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World

Joined 2012-05-21

PM

Yup. Grin

And, yeah, I was surprised by how many Ws I had to fit in somewhere.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top