• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

zobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 06 August 2016 09:37 AM

That gif doesnt help matters.
Smile

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

You are getting too low boy, the lowest! ... but you have no idea how low I can get

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

you know what nomadsoul, i feel tired and stupid of all this picking and bullying, all i can spit out now is i am sorry for whatever was/is eating you towards my attitude

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Now you are both being Ludacris…How Low can you go?

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Lucien21 - 07 August 2016 03:00 AM

Now you are both being Ludacris…How Low can you go?

“You know some fans of group sex say it’s better than one-on-one because, like in any team, one can dodge being good at it.” - Vlad Putin

Crazy

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Advie - 07 August 2016 03:00 AM

you know what nomadsoul, i feel tired and stupid of all this picking and bullying, all i can spit out now is i am sorry for whatever was/is eating you towards my attitude

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Arguing religion is pointless. I grew up in civil war because Muslims and Christians couldn’t get along, and each of them was “right”.

In the words of Mark Twain, my favorite author:

“Man is a Religious Animal. He is the only Religious Animal. He is the only animal that has the True Religion—several of them. He is the only animal that loves his neighbor as himself and cuts his throat if his theology isn’t straight.”

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Anyone watching the Summer Olympics?

Only time I watch some of these sports, it’s always fun.
Swimming finals are always great and yesterday started well

@Timovieman
Belgium already with a gold medal in cycling, nice

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude28 - 07 August 2016 09:44 AM

Arguing religion is pointless. I grew up in civil war because Muslims and Christians couldn’t get along

Summon Putin to unite

Smile

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 07 August 2016 12:26 PM

Only time I watch some of these sports, it’s always fun.
Swimming finals are always great and yesterday started well

@Timovieman

Yes , judo, Weightlifting, Archery are best.
Tabletennis,Cycling,Badminton i find worse.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

@Timovieman

You should’ve heard me shouting “Come on! COME ON!!!! YES!!!!! YEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!”.

My youngest is in a terrible growth spurt (coupled with teething) so he needs a lot of comforting even past his bedtime. Because of this, the missus was watching the cycling in the bedroom, streamed on the tablet, while I was watching live on TV.
The stream had a delay of about 40 seconds. My shouting totally ruined the finish for the missus - she knew who’d win before they even began to sprint. Tongue

The awesomeness of that gold medal is that it couldn’t have happened to a more deserving cyclist - he’s been our overall best these last few years but has been unlucky in many big races.
And since cycling is one of the biggest sports in Belgium, this is one VERY significant gold medal! Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 07 August 2016 02:33 PM

Yes , judo, Weightlifting, Archery are best.
Tabletennis,Cycling,Badminton i find worse.

Judo I don’t understand anything that is happening but it’s pretty fun, also weighlifting
Table Tennis is pretty good, incredible fast reflexes.
Gymnastics is also awesome. (pretty gruesome injury by the french gymnast… Poor guy)
Too bad tv transmissions in my country are pretty bad and they keep showing team sports…

TimovieMan - 07 August 2016 05:51 PM

You should’ve heard me shouting “Come on! COME ON!!!! YES!!!!! YEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!”.

My youngest is in a terrible growth spurt (coupled with teething) so he needs a lot of comforting even past his bedtime. Because of this, the missus was watching the cycling in the bedroom, streamed on the tablet, while I was watching live on TV.
The stream had a delay of about 40 seconds. My shouting totally ruined the finish for the missus - she knew who’d win before they even began to sprint. Tongue

The awesomeness of that gold medal is that it couldn’t have happened to a more deserving cyclist - he’s been our overall best these last few years but has been unlucky in many big races.
And since cycling is one of the biggest sports in Belgium, this is one VERY significant gold medal! Cool

Ahah, always good to win the gold. Was following it because of the portuguese that got behind at the end and came out in 10th with Froome.

Total Posts: 5599

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Yes, I watch a bit of everything, but like the individual sports the best.  I’m currently watching pint-sized female gymnasts flying high in the floor exercises.  They are amazing! 

For Timo’s cyclist:  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

wilco - 07 August 2016 06:29 PM

Judo I don’t understand anything that is happening but it’s pretty fun, also weighlifting

Belgium has a strong judo tradition, so the judo coverage here is usually coupled with commentary by former gold medal winners (of which there are quite a few actually).

Table Tennis is pretty good, incredible fast reflexes.

I used to play table tennis competitively. Watching the pros play is extra mindblowing for me - the speed of play is astonishing.

Gymnastics is also awesome. (pretty gruesome injury by the french gymnast… Poor guy)

That’s the best thing about the Olympics. There are several sports (gymnastics, weight lifting, diving, archery, etc.) that you normally only watch once in 4 years.
Looking forward to Dutch athlete Epke Zonderland on the horizontal bar. I’m hoping he can repeat his London effort (where he won the gold with the single most impressive routine I’ve ever seen, finishing with an insanely difficult triple-combo).

Too bad tv transmissions in my country are pretty bad and they keep showing team sports…

I’m lucky then. The focus is on Belgian athletes, but they’re covering most of the other sports as well. It’s basically sports 24/7 at the moment, with a lot of switching channels to the BBC or Eurosport or French broadcasts when they’re not covering anything on the local channels. Smile

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top