• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Keybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

A conversation with… (Tech Talk with Daniel Albu series)

Total Posts: 27

Joined 2023-01-15

PM

Join me for my conversation with Lucasfilm Games alumnus and SCUMM legend Brad Taylor!

Brad worked on the SCUMM engine at LucasArts & Humongous Entertainment!
He is credited on every SCUMM game release from The Secret of Monkey Island on!

Check it out:

Joined 2023-01-15

PM

Check out my conversation with LucasFilm Games legend David Fox!

In this conversation, we discuss Zak McKracken, Limited Run Games, Thimbleweed Park & Return to Monkey Island!

Check it out:

Joined 2023-01-15

PM

Join me TODAY for my conversation with Academy Award nominated director, animator and illustrator Graham Annable!

In this conversation, we discuss The Curse of Monkey Island, Full Throttle, Puzzle Agent, Boxtrolls, LucasArts, Telltale Games, LAIKA Studios & more!

Premiering in 2 hours!

Joined 2023-01-15

PM

Join me TODAY for the YouTube premiere of my *4-HOUR* conversation with legendary artist Bill Tiller!

In this conversation we discuss The Dig, The Curse of Monkey Island, A Vampyre Story (and its upcoming sequel) and more!

Premiering in 2 hours!

Joined 2023-01-15

PM

Join me TODAY for the YouTube premiere of my conversation with LucasArts legend Noah Falstein!

In this conversation we discuss Lucasfilm Games, The original version of The Dig, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade & more!

Today @ Noon (PT)

Total Posts: 217

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Hey, just wanted to say I’ve been listening to your two recent interviews with Bill Tiller and Noah Falstein and I’ve been enjoying them both a lot. Very indepth with lots of interesting infos and tidbits.

I think I’ll listen to the one with Graham next. Keep up the good work!

Joined 2023-01-15

PM

Egon - 10 May 2023 02:23 PM

Hey, just wanted to say I’ve been listening to your two recent interviews with Bill Tiller and Noah Falstein and I’ve been enjoying them both a lot. Very indepth with lots of interesting infos and tidbits.

I think I’ll listen to the one with Graham next. Keep up the good work!

Thank you for the kind words!

Joined 2023-01-15

PM

Clear up your schedule!

Join me TODAY for my **4.5 HOUR** conversation with SCUMM legend, Aric Wilmunder!

In this conversation, we discuss everything From SCUMM to the LucasArts parties!
From Maniac Mansion to The Curse of Monkey Island!

Hear it all from the person who’s credited on all of LucasArts’ SCUMM adventure games!

Today @ Noon (PT)

Joined 2023-01-15

PM

Happy 30th anniversary to Day of the Tentacle!

And what better way to celebrate this joyous occasion than with the YouTube premiere of my conversation with co-project lead Dave Grossman!

In this conversation we discuss Day of the Tentacle (of course), The Dig, Return to Monkey Island, The Legend of Monkey Island and much much more!

Today @ 11am (PT)

Joined 2023-01-15

PM

Monkeys, thimbleweeds and maniacs!

Join us for our conversation with the one and only, the grumpy gamer himself, Ron Gilbert!

Joined 2023-01-15

PM

Join us TODAY for the YouTube premiere of my conversation with LucasArts legend Mark Ferrari!

In this conversation we discuss Loom, The Secret of Monkey Island, Thimbleweed Park and more!

Today @ Noon (PT)

Joined 2023-01-15

PM

Join me TODAY for the YouTube premiere of my conversation with former LucasArts employee and Hollywood writer, Hal Barwood!

In this conversation, we discussed Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine, Rebel Assault II, The Dig and more…

Today @ Noon (PT)

Joined 2023-01-15

PM

🎙️ Join me TODAY for the YouTube premiere of my **4.5** hour conversation with LucasArts legend, **Larry Ahern**!

📝 In this conversation, we discuss The Curse of Monkey Island, The Dig, Day of the Tentacle and more!

⏰ Premiering NOW!

Joined 2023-01-15

PM

Join me for my conversation with Return to Monkey Island producer, Jenn Sandercock!

In this conversation, we discuss Return to Monkey Island, Thimbleweed Park, Edible Games and more!

Joined 2023-01-15

PM

💀 Tomorrow marks Grim Fandango’s 25th anniversary!

🎙️ Join me TODAY for my *4-hour* conversation with Grim Fandango lead developer, Bret Mogilefsky!

📝 In this conversation, we discuss Grim Fandango, Jedi Knight, Escape from Monkey Island and more!

Joined 2023-01-15

PM

🎙️ Join me TODAY for the YouTube premiere of my conversation with former Telltale Games CEO, Dan Connors!

📝 In this conversation, we discuss The Walking Dead, The Dig, Sam & Max: Freelance Police and more!

⏰ Today @ Noon (PT)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top