• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure games on mobile (iOS/ Android etc)

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Are any Steam games usable on an iPhone?

None at all period.

All games must be purchased through itunes.

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 188

Joined 2004-03-18

PM

Gotcha. Thanks for the tip about searching “point and click”.

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Venkman - 09 February 2015 04:31 AM

http://www.filfre.net/2012/10/transylvania/

Weird to see a game about my home Smile I’d love to check it out and laugh my butt off Laughing

Anyways, I most recently played Yesterday on android and didn’t like it much, but it had nothing to do with the medium.

Total Posts: 345

Joined 2012-04-04

PM

A game that slipped by me is Murder in the Hotel Lisbon. It’s on PC, Mac, Linux as well as iOs and Android, the latter of which is what I’m playing it on. It’s actually loads of fun, with cool easter eggs, some interesting gameplay mechanics, and some great, funny dialogue.

No voice-acting, but it works quite well without it. I’m having a blast with it. Well worth checking out.

ETA: Just read the AG review of it. Egads! I don’t know who the reviewer is/was, but that was just SO, SO wrong on so many levels. The game is loads of fun! Smile

Total Posts: 188

Joined 2004-03-18

PM

I doubt my post about Transylvania got anyone’s hopes up, but FYI it appears to be broken on iPhone 6, or perhaps it’s the newer operating system in general; I don’t know. I downloaded Transylvania Adventure Lite and the title screens run but it crashes whenever I try to start the actual game.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top