• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CaliMonkLittleRose

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Looking for companions to play Age of Conan!

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2021-11-12

PM

In my eyes, the Conan universe is the best adventure out there. Funcom’s MMO Age of Conan, does a pretty good job at exploring a lot of what makes that stuff so good. The game is rather old now and the population is very small… so what I’m looking for are some people who would be dedicated to playing it bit by bit, together from the very beginning! Think of it as like a D&D group, but we would meet to play Age of Conan together. The idea is that we would always have the group to rely on when adventuring through the age of Hyborea! Anyway thanks for reading anyways!  Cool

Total Posts: 32

Joined 2020-01-21

PM

Man, I adore AoC. Got really into soloing it a number of years back. You are right, it does a great job of translating the source material.

I don’t think I can commit to a steady group atm, but I would definitely be interested in the future if my time clears up. Would love to try this game in a group from the get go.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2021-11-12

PM

Yeah absolutely! Do you want an invite to the Discord anyways, so that way you have it and can see how it goes?

Also, I’ve posted around the internet and I’ve been able to scrape a fair amount of people, around 15 or so! SO the scope will change a bit as with the extra people it will be a work in progress as far as how everything gets grouped or worked together but… I hope some good times are ahead!

Anyway, I can PM the Discord info for you.  Cool

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top