• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

rtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Exciting News: SUBNET - Escape Room Adventure is Available NOW!

Total Posts: 36

Joined 2021-01-21

PM

Attention all escape room enthusiasts!

Chris here from M9 Games, I’m here to let you know about my latest game - SUBNET - Escape Room Adventure

Embark on an exciting escape room adventure as you attempt to stop the drkFORCE subway exploit! Test your detective skills and solve the puzzle as you race against time in the heart of the city. A new hacker group, drkFORCE, has caused a cyber attack on the subway, causing chaos and disruption, but you’ve been called in to track down the hackers and uncover their plan.

As an IT expert and subway passenger, you have a unique perspective on the situation. With the help of an AI assistant, you’ll have access to real-time updates and information that will aid you in your quest to solve the mystery. Navigate the underground, decode clues and put the pieces of the puzzle together, all while trying to stay one step ahead of the drkFORCE hackers.

Get ready for the ultimate adventure, where the fate of the city rests in your hands. Are you prepared to join the fight and put an end to the drkFORCE’s reign of terror? Experience the thrill of a lifetime in this pulse-pounding escape room puzzle!

The game features a variety of challenging puzzles that are designed to be just the right level of difficulty. The puzzles will stretch your mind and test your problem-solving skills, but they are not so difficult that you’ll get frustrated and give up.

The game is ideal for playing with friends and family, as you work together to solve the puzzles and escape together!

SUBNET is currently available for Windows PC with more platforms to follow.

Steam Link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2278920/SUBNET__Escape_Room_Adventure/

I’d love to hear about your experiences with SUBNET! Let me know how you get on in the comments below.

Happy adventuring!

Chris

Solo creator of games, artwork and sharable stuff. Latest game MISTICO: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mistico/id1548284677

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top