• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

rtrooneywalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Secrets of Ascedonia - Dead tale

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2022-09-01

PM

Secrets of Ascedonia Episode 1
      https://gamejolt.com/games/Ascedonia/750037

Secrets of Ascedonia Episode 1 - Is a fantasy story about the adventures of a girl,
  Aloise, who has superpowers, and her loyal friend prince Daniel Navarra, whom she saved
  from death. She uncovers a plot to seize the throne from his uncle.

Afterwards, they become inseparable friends. Also revealed the circumstances surrounding
  the death of her parents and some of the secrets of the old abandoned castle in which
  the ghost dwells.

As it turns out, in the basement of the castle, there is a portal leading to other
  worlds, which are connected to each other by a series of mysterious events.

Aloise and her friend embark on a dangerous journey to find a mysterious artefact that
  will put the ghost’s soul to rest and reunite him with his beloved in the realm of the
  dead.

You have to go through many interesting adventures. Get to know a lot of characters,
  different evil spirits. Sometimes it will be difficult, sometimes sad or fun. Someone
  will be scared.
  Aloise and Prince Daniel will become inseparable friends. You will play for both of
  them. Switching to another character will help your friend in different situations.
  Without your help, he will not be able to overcome the task, he may even die. Listen to
  the advice of Aloise or the Prince. Fulfill the request or refuse. You have to make a
  choice of your actions. There will be several options to go further. There is an easy
  way, but dangerous, and you can die. Or difficult, maybe long, but safe. It’s your
  choice. Fight the enemy. Choose a strong and agile knight or apply Aloise magic skills.

Language: English, Ukrainian

Secrets of Ascedonia - Dead tale
      https://vetalfor.itch.io/ascedonia

I need your wishes and suggestions very much. I will try to answer all the questions.
  I look forward to your comments.

Total Posts: 179

Joined 2003-09-11

PM

You haven’t convinced me that it’s amazing

Joined 2022-09-01

PM

There is a ghost living in your house?

Total Posts: 524

Joined 2022-02-22

PM

Don’t listen to him vetalfor. I’m amazed.

AKA Charo

Joined 2022-09-01

PM

Burge - 04 September 2022 09:16 PM

You haven’t convinced me that it’s amazing

There is a ghost living in your house?

Total Posts: 179

Joined 2003-09-11

PM

How many times are you going to repeat the same lame question

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Hi vetalfor, going by the video footage & your description the game looks interesting but will it be available on platforms other than PC?

Also what outlets will you be using on release - Steam, GOG etc? & when?  Smile

Please tell us more.  Smile

Joined 2022-09-01

PM

Greetings!
The game only on the Windows platform.
So far only on itch.io, patreon. I can’t say.

Joined 2022-09-01

PM

Dear fans of adventure games! Why is there no comment?
Who would like to pass this game? Write a few words.
I won’t be offended if anything.

Joined 2022-09-01

PM

There are more videos on YouTube

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Hi vetalfor, I had a look at your itch.io page
Ascedonia
where you see that the game is still in development yet it’s for sale & on sale.

It doesn’t mention anything about it being a pre-order so please can you clarify exactly what the purchase price is for & what exactly/how much of the game you are able to download?

On your You Tube link you ask for support via patreon
Ascedonia
....Why not kickstarter? whereby you set your goal for the amount of money you need to continue developing the game.

I’m sorry but Patreon to me is an ongoing source of income that’s not appropriate to the funding of a game as there’s no apparent goal.

It’s obvious that you’ve invested a lot of work in this game already but please be a little more open about how far you’ve got & what else you need to progress & some idea of a time frame.     

Joined 2022-09-01

PM

chrissie - 07 September 2022 12:12 PM

Hi vetalfor, I had a look at your itch.io page
Ascedonia
where you see that the game is still in development yet it’s for sale & on sale.

It doesn’t mention anything about it being a pre-order so please can you clarify exactly what the purchase price is for & what exactly/how much of the game you are able to download?

On your You Tube link you ask for support via patreon
Ascedonia
....Why not kickstarter? whereby you set your goal for the amount of money you need to continue developing the game.

I’m sorry but Patreon to me is an ongoing source of income that’s not appropriate to the funding of a game as there’s no apparent goal.

It’s obvious that you’ve invested a lot of work in this game already but please be a little more open about how far you’ve got & what else you need to progress & some idea of a time frame.

Hi, Сhrissie. My game is done in episodes. The first episode of the game is finished and for sale. The second episode, “Day Two” will be released in two month.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thankyou vetalfor for clarifying that.

If you don’t mind me saying so you should make it clearer on the itch.io game page & anywhere else that you’re promoting the game to that you are releasing the game in episodes.

Will the first episode have some ‘completeness’ about it? 

How many episodes are you envisaging?

Your graphics are quite impressive & I want to ask you why you would favour Patreon over Kickstarter?

Joined 2022-09-01

PM

chrissie - 07 September 2022 02:46 PM

Thankyou vetalfor for clarifying that.

If you don’t mind me saying so you should make it clearer on the itch.io game page & anywhere else that you’re promoting the game to that you are releasing the game in episodes.

Will the first episode have some ‘completeness’ about it? 

How many episodes are you envisaging?

Your graphics are quite impressive & I want to ask you why you would favour Patreon over Kickstarter?

Thankyou Chrissie. If you wish, download the game for review.
I will be waiting for a comment about the game.
If there are fans and wishes, I will add all the wishes to the game.
And the game can stretch over a lot of episodes. The plot of the game is quite long.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Sorry, I’m not going to be downloading your game for review vetalfor as you seem to be very evasive & above answering a few questions that might entice me.

Joined 2022-09-01

PM

chrissie - 07 September 2022 03:40 PM

Sorry, I’m not going to be downloading your game for review vetalfor as you seem to be very evasive & above answering a few questions that might entice me.

The game is now free!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top