• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Go on Ahead Quiz (Ended)

Total Posts: 5601

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Someone has almost bought out the entire hat collection.
Chrissie - 49
DarkEye - 46
Eddyc - 46
Doom - 20
Vegetable Party - 20
Karlok - 13
Chase - 5
Advie - 3
Rtrooney - 1
TimovieMan - 1

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Yay, Chrissie for the title!

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Oh snap!

I have to find my thinking cap.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

This is just a reminder that the quiz will end tonight at midnight GMT, which gives you 7 hours and 15 minutes to get your answers to me.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Here are the final scores:
Chrissie - 49
DarkEye - 46
Eddyc - 46
Vegetable Party - 23
Doom - 20
Karlok - 13
TimovieMan - 12
Chase - 5
Advie - 3
Rtrooney - 1

Congratulations to Chrissie for taking the top hat, and I tip my hat to all who participated!

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Well played, Chrissie, DarkEye and Eddyc, well played..

(where did I leave my monocle)

..I will see you NEXT TIME!

Thanks Lady Kestrel for pulling another great quiz out of your top hat! Thanks to all partipants for keeping these things going.
Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 5052

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

As promised “Other Tim” had eleven answers in his back pocket to surge out of a last-place tie with bare minutes to spare. I’m satisfied with a last place position with one point. It’s rare that I recognize anything. Wil scour the answers to see if there are any other answers I should have recognized.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

rtrooney - 23 May 2022 06:39 PM

As promised “Other Tim” had eleven answers in his back pocket to surge out of a last-place tie with bare minutes to spare.

Sorry about that… Tongue

Thanks for another lovely quiz, LK! And congrats to “the usual suspects” chrissie, DarkEye and eddyc!!! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

I was looking over the answers and suddenly realized chrissie got 98% right!

Question for the people who know a little AG history: has anyone ever had a perfect score on one of these quizzes?

Total Posts: 5052

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I understand why I was in last place. In addition to the one I guessed correctly, I only played two other of the games pictured. And I did not recognize either of those two. I guess I need to put the guitars away and play more games.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 1667

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

My hat’s off to you, chrissie for almost perfect score! Thumbs Up
Thank you Lady Kestrel for another fun quiz. I wish I had more time but…
eddyc, tnx for your company!  Cool

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

chapeau Chrissie, what a comeback!

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thank you Lady kestrel, for taking the trouble to present us with yet another very enjoyable quiz Thumbs Up

Vegetable Party - 24 May 2022 06:18 PM

I was looking over the answers and suddenly realized chrissie got 98% right!
Question for the people who know a little AG history: has anyone ever had a perfect score on one of these quizzes?

It’s a rare occurrence that has happened in the past but I just can’t remember when & who!
It probably didn’t include me because I usually struggle to keep up with at least 2 of the top players, DarkEye & Eddyc, never mind get past them although on this occasion I could kick myself for missing no 34!

I appreciate the congrats so thank you! 

Total Posts: 136

Joined 2015-10-03

PM

Thank you Lady Kestrel for the quiz and conratulations to Chrissie.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2022-09-22

PM

Well, yes, I doubt anyone will name the games where the headgear is found correctly, given that the arcade games are full of them. You have to be a super smart person to come up with such weird games. In general, it reminds me of joke tests about the galaxy and various quizzes on “understand who you are” and “why do you need a brain”.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top