• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The adventure game discount thread

Total Posts: 347

Joined 2006-07-30

PM

Green Man Gaming has first person adventure Kairo on sale for $2.18 with voucher code GMG20-6WUSQ-LBC4U .  Steam Key provided.  4 stars from AG.  Deal is today only.

Link

Total Posts: 290

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

Thanks Interplay, that is a nice price for Kairo, so nice I had to jump on it.  :-)

Total Posts: 80

Joined 2013-02-01

PM

Beware of the Adventure Shop sales. I just noticed that they have fictive price drops, e.g. Lost Horizon has supposedly dropped from 19.95$ to 9.95$, when I distinctly remember that it was 9.95$ all the time for the last 6 months at least. I’m not 100% sure, but I think that Dark Fall: The Journal was around 9.99$ or something similar and now it has suddenly dropped from 14.99$ ?! to 8.99$.

Total Posts: 80

Joined 2013-02-01

PM

It’s summer sale on GOG!
Awesome Daedalic sale today only: Deponia 1&2, Edna&Harvey;, A New Beginning, The Chains of Satinav and The Whispered World all 75% off!

Total Posts: 290

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

I agree with you that everyone should check out the Summer GOG sale.  Those who have never used them before, I urge you to register an account and take advantage of some nice deals on RPGs and adventure titles.  GOG is one of my favorite digital download sites because of the good prices, clean interface, no DRM, and good customer service.

Joined 2006-07-30

PM

Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward is free on PS Vita for Playstation Plus members starting tomorrow.  Now I almost wish I had a Vita.

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Indiegamestand is currently running a pay what you want sale of Reperfection. Minimum is $1, beating the average gets you the sound track…
http://indiegamestand.com/

I was curious ever since I read the interview on AG, so good opportunity for me to grab it

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2010-03-18

PM

On GOG, today all Sam and Max seasons around 5$, also tales of monkey island for around 5$.
And some more adventures. http://www.gog.com/ (limited time offer)

Resonance, Blackwell Bundle, Primordia, and Gemini Rue—only $8.96 for the #NoDRM bundle (That’s 80% off!) http://j.mp/NoDRMsummer (limited time offer)

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Today’s GOG deal is

To the Moon
Botanicula
Machinarium
Lucius
Stacking
The Cat Lady

in 18.69$

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 8472

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

It’s the last day of GOG’s #NoDRM Summer Sale.

The deal ^ in the above post ^ is still valid, and there are a couple of other sweet deals as well:

Superb Sierra Collection 69% off - that’s KQ1-8, SQ1-6, QFG1-5, PQ1-4 and Swat 1-2 for 24.72$
Wadjet Eye Collection 80% off - that’s Resonance Blackwell Bundle + Primordia + Gemini Rue for 8.49$
The Unwritten Saga 75% off - that’s BoUT and Critter Chronicles for 9.98$
Daedalic Adventure All-Stars 75% off - that’s Deponia 1+2, E&H 1+2, TWW, CoS and ANB for 26.19$
Library of Myst 75% off - that’s Myst + RealMyst + Riven + Uru + Myst 5 for 9.45$

And also 75% off for Miasmata and a whole bunch of Telltale seasons (all 3 Sam&Max; seasons, Wallace & Gromit, ToMI, BttF).

Oh my God! They’re having a fire… sale.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2012-08-29

PM

Amazon has a $10, ten-game Viva Media adventure bundle with a few gems.  Here’s the list of games:

Gray Matter
Lost Chronicles of Zerzura
Black Mirror 2
Black Mirror 3
Memento Mori
Alter Ego
The Rockin’ Dead
Mata Hari
Haunted
So Blonde

“Mystery Masters: 10-Pack Adventure Bundle [Download]”

http://www.amazon.com/Mystery-Masters-10-Pack-Adventure-Download/dp/B00DP5VFX8/ref=br_lf_m_1000716161_1_8_ttl?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&pf_rd_p=1578052242&pf_rd_s=center-10&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1000716161&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=11DFGV4TVRJKY6N5GN2W

Total Posts: 114

Joined 2007-08-24

PM

This might not be very useful for most regulars, but if there’s any Polish (not sure if it’s region-restricted, but likely) posters out there, muve.pl is having a 75% off Akella games promo, valid for around 20h.

All games in English:
A Stroke of Fate: Operation Valkyrie (Steam, 4.99PLN ~ 1.5$)
Dead Mountaineer’s Hotel (Steam, 6.25PLN ~ 2$)
Tanita: A Plasticine Dream (Direct Download, 6.25PLN ~ 2$, perfect for the Armikrog anticipators Wink )

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

An extremely big private collection of Adventure Games for sale at the following link:

Adventure Game Sale Link

This is one of the better collections I’ve seen lately so Check It Out!

Joined 2006-07-30

PM

Green Man Gaming has been having a 6-day sale with different flash sales.  Now on the final day, a la Steam, all of the previous sales are available.  As of my posting, there is a little less than 14 hours left in the sale. 

There are many adventure games on sale including Night of the Rabbit.  Here is a link to a list of all games on sale.

You can get an additional 10% off of any of the games with voucher code GMG10-VTTCS-VYH18

For instance, with the voucher I picked up Papa y Yo for $4.50, the best price I’ve seen on this new title so far.

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

In celebration of the App Store’s 5th anniversary, the iOS version of Superbrothers: Sword & Sorcery (as well as a few other, non-adventure, games) is currently free (God knows for how long; grab it while you can).

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top