• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Syberia Four Interview

Total Posts: 5051

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

No place to put this other than here since article/review comment sections have been eliminated. I think Ivo’s interview was excellent. There were some questions brought up by me and several others during the playthrough of one, me, of the game. One, was Kate’s inability to commit a “must have” in the design document? Two, did Sokol’s intent for a “love interest” intentionally disappear after his death?

These are rather specific concepts that may not have had a placed in the “general concept” interview. But these thoughts and others might be worth addressing if there ever is an opportunity for a follow-up.

Great job!

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Thanks for the feedback, that’s an excellent point really and I should have caught that as well. It was a fun interview to do and I do see future potential to do interviews like this, especially a community-led effort to get to interview questions could be fun

Total Posts: 5051

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I look forward to seeing future interviews of this type. And I think mining the player’s thoughts on important questions is admirable. Looking at players in regular playthroughs, as well as those participating in flash playthroughs as well as people doing solo playthroughs would be great resources as long as they match your interview subject.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top