• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Old Adventurrer Returns to Kings Quest VI finding some surprises…

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2005-04-15

PM

Hello all,
sorry for absence.. havent posted in a while here, but been a member for a long long time and love adventuring of all kinds, early games, middle aged games, new games…if there is fun and adventure, some good music, art, and characters i love it.

well i got an itch to see some oldies and reloaded my original Kyrandia talkie disks first. then Anachornox, and then Omikoron, which i know are kind of on the fringe. but now i am doing Kings Quest VI, and i had forgotten silly me how fatal it can be to NOT SAVE…heheh

Poor Alexander has paid a big price for not learning to swim!

well i made it thru the first parts, and been to most of the islands now, i think all of them actually but found at least one bug, and then some built in challenges that were pretty hard. fun times.

if you havent played the game skip this, it is not exactly a spoiler but hey for saftey sake.

I managed to get to the ferryman but he would not talk to me and the kid who is supposed to lure you into the water would not show up either. turned out i had missed picking up some stuff and talking to the Pawn Shop guy completely. when i did, i still could not get the Ferryman to talk. or the kid to show up. so i started over and all was good.

i guess if you make a serious mistake some parts of the code cant deal with it, even if you backtrack and fix stuff.

the book worm was fun, the dwarves were a bit of a pain, but the fun continues.

just thought i would share a bit here as not that many people in my dailiy life want to hear about my adventures..so here was safe place to share.

hope everyone I know is still here and having fun and everyone i dont know loves games as much as i do.

bye for now. back to the fun

Christian IV or just call me CrisGer which i go by now in most forums.

Cheers Content

Admin
3D World and Game Developers Group Linkedin
“We Build Worlds”

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top