• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Pyoro-2

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Games to look forward to in 2024

Total Posts: 1806

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

walas74 - 30 June 2024 07:52 PM

Well, finally! 3 Minutes to Midnight by the Spanish developers Scarecrow Studio will be released in August. Here you have an Sneak Peak of the beginning (I really think it looks awesome!):

I was wondering if this was going to be my first failed Kickstarter backed game but, after an extended silence (reasonably explained though in our last update from Scarecrow), here it is - in six to eight weeks anyway. Not going to watch the trailer as I prefer to go in “cold” as it were. I hope it is better than Whateverland as that one (also Kickstarter backed) disappointed. It started off well but the first time I encountered the “game”, with several more to come, I quit. Ruined it completely for me.
Out of my backed Kickstarter projects just Prim and Near-Mage to go and both are due this year and both looking very good, as is 3 Minutes To Midnight. If gameplay is as good as the graphics appear to be then we’re in for a treat.

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 143

Joined 2019-05-03

PM

Rosewater, 3 Minutes to Midnight, Near-Mage and (to a lesser extend) Old Skies for me too. Now obviously you never quite know until release, so it’s more a “keep an eye on” than “actively looking forward to” but those are the ones I have most hope for (esp. Rosewater, that demo was great already).

Also Nighthawks; I don’t think that’s been mentioned here before. I really need more vampire games in my life, and although it’s more interactive fiction, well, you know. It’s supposed to be sorta adventure-game-y.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top