• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

rtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Leek Wars: online programming RPG game

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2023-04-16

PM

My name is Pierre and I am the creator of Leek Wars, a free online strategy game in which the player must program the artificial intelligence of his leek.

Leek Wars is a turn-based combat game in a technological and fun style, with a dose of RPG: the leeks have characteristics and can equip weapons and chips (kind of spells).

But the core of the gameplay is to program its AI: approach, attack, protect, heal, flee, as the levels increase, the combinations and therefore the AI becomes more complex: a very fun way to learn to code and a real challenge for expert coders. Here is a fight example: https://leekwars.com/fight/39827754?action=360.

If you are a programming beginner, don’t panic, we have written a short tutorial in 10 chapters with quizzes that explains all the basics of LeekScript, the language specially designed for the game, starting from scratch.

Leek Wars has solo, team, country or level leaderboards, daily tournaments, 300 trophies, customization of appearance, forums, chats and most of all a great community of 90000 enthusiasts.

We launched Leek Wars in 2013 in France so we are celebrating its 10th anniversary this year. We are now looking to introduce it to the English speaking community. The more the merrier!

With regular updates and new features added to the game, you’ll never run out of challenges to tackle. If you have any ideas or feedback, please let us know! Our team is committed to making Leek Wars the best it can be, and we appreciate your input.

Join the fun today at https://leekwars.com and create your leek!

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2023-04-16

PM

Hi!

I forgot to mention that the game is coded with the following technologies:
- Front end: Vue.js, TypeScript, CodeMirror, Vuetify
- Back end : PHP, Java, Nginx, Docker, Traefik
- Software: VSCode, Gimp, Inkscape, Blender

Do not hesitate if you have any questions or suggestions Smile

Total Posts: 524

Joined 2022-02-22

PM