• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Dale

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Automatic renewals

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’ve just been through a horrendous 2 months trying to counteract this new trend that seems to have only turned up this year (apart from Amazon) to cancel subscriptions & get my money back for services I don’t want.

Services that I initially bought for one product & oblivious at the time that I’d inadvertently set myself up (by default it seems) for automatic renewal that takes your money each year based on an order in the past.

Yes, I’ve got my money back eventually but trying to find the cancel facility for the autorenewal - well there’s a challenge! It should be that on ordering a service that you actively subscribe to auto renewal rather than it being inflicted on you to make you jump through hoops to cancel it & get you money back!

I worry about people less tech savvy than I am that don’t realise so if you’re close to anyone like that that uses antivirus, malware services etc etc…..

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top