• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

If you could wipe one adventure game from your brain…

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Origami - 24 May 2022 05:20 PM

I will give Outer Wilds a go soon I guess. Bought it months ago but karlok’s initial post piqued my interest to new heights. “most satisfying ending EVER” hmmm….we shall see.

The best way to play Outer Wilds is just diving in without prior knowledge. But then you have no idea if it’s the kind of game you will like. So I’m glad you already bought it or I would feel responsible. It’s a very clever, well-designed game and I hope you enjoy it. Please post your opinion when you’ve finished it.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Karlok - 24 May 2022 05:57 PM
Origami - 24 May 2022 05:20 PM

I will give Outer Wilds a go soon I guess. Bought it months ago but karlok’s initial post piqued my interest to new heights. “most satisfying ending EVER” hmmm….we shall see.

The best way to play Outer Wilds is just diving in without prior knowledge. But then you have no idea if it’s the kind of game you will like. So I’m glad you already bought it or I would feel responsible. It’s a very clever, well-designed game and I hope you enjoy it. Please post your opinion when you’ve finished it.

I am of course familiar with the basic premise of the game since I read opening paragraphs of reviews.

In my mind I am foreseeing a gaming experience in some ways similar to Obra Dinn.

I am going in reasonably cold. All I know is unfamiliar planet, time loop, countdown, quests.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top