• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

JP: Pegasus Prime trailer!

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2008-07-24

PM

Already have 2 & 3 from GOG, been waiting on this to start the series.

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Awesome.

I had no idea it was so close to finished. I hope they do JP2 as well Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

Great news!

Total Posts: 6595

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

best news ever

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 2996

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Seems great! Smile

Total Posts: 247

Joined 2012-05-21

PM

Coming to Windows!? Awesome. I’ve always wanted to play Pegasus Prime (Journeyman Porject Turbo, while enjoyable, really pales in comparison to the later games), but never had an opportunity (never had a Mac capable of playing it).

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Christ, every time I see “JP” mentioned, I instinctively think “Jurassic Park???”...

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2008-07-24

PM

Mister Ed - 08 January 2013 11:13 AM

Coming to Windows!? Awesome. I’ve always wanted to play Pegasus Prime (Journeyman Porject Turbo, while enjoyable, really pales in comparison to the later games), but never had an opportunity (never had a Mac capable of playing it).

Yeah I am so pumped. I have been wanting to play the series for a long time and given the vast improvements made to the Pegasus Prime version of JP1 I never wanted to start the series until I could start with this version. I was even considering buying an old power mac just to play this. I held off because I knew my wife would think I was bonkers buying an old computer just to play a single game. Then the first word about this came along so I held off. Can’t wait to finally play this series!

TimovieMan - 08 January 2013 12:26 PM

Christ, every time I see “JP” mentioned, I instinctively think “Jurassic Park???”...

Haha…when I was typing the title I though the same…then I thought, nah, we’re Agers here…no one will think Jurassic Park. Lol.

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

Here I forgot you guys didn’t know about this. Pegasus Prime is seeing not just a rerelease but also a rerender. Higher Quality videos and Textures. You can also buy the Soundtrack now too.

Got mine at the end of last year.

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Interesting release. Journeyman is a series that I always found the concept fun but never got into de serires

TimovieMan - 08 January 2013 12:26 PM

Jurassic Park: Pegasus Prime - The Adventure game

Joined 2012-05-21

PM

Whatever happened to this? It was supposed to be out in the Spring, now Summer is over and no sign. They even brought it to at least one convention, I thought. What’s the holdup I wonder?

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

THere is a lot of speculation over on a couple of Facebook Groups, which none of us have been able to get a definitive answer. Most disappointing thing this year. Meh More of a disappointment than Kickstarters that didn’t release there games this year.

Total Posts: 6595

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

It’s coming in February!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-05-21

PM

Finally! I am very much looking forward to replaying the series with my son when this comes out. I’m planning to just buy the entire series on GoG, even though I have the others as physical copies. I’m assuming the GoG versions are more likely to run on my current computer…they certainly can’t be MORE problematic…and then I can avoid disc swapping altogether.

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

Mister Ed - 07 January 2014 05:22 PM

Finally! I am very much looking forward to replaying the series with my son when this comes out. I’m planning to just buy the entire series on GoG, even though I have the others as physical copies. I’m assuming the GoG versions are more likely to run on my current computer…they certainly can’t be MORE problematic…and then I can avoid disc swapping altogether.

Its also not a straight port. If you’ve been following, a lot of the unreleased PSX features were added to the game hence the delay that took over a year.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

JP Pegasus Prime released on gog with a discount:

http://www.gog.com/game/journeyman_project_1_pegasus_prime_the

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top