• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

rtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game sound… uh, game

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

I’m not happy that my previous file was guessed in less than 10 minutes, so now the gloves are coming off.

http://kiwi6.com/file/mrmn31t8r2

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

For my previous hint:
Really sorry about the year, guys. I dunno why, I was thinking at BS3. Again, I apologize. Embarassed

I am baaaaaaaack!

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

Blade Runner? (I’ve never played it but it seems to fit)

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Sorry, no.

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Too hard? Meh Here’s another track from the same game.

http://kiwi6.com/file/23n4dub6d5

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Damn , It you turned all My Skin to Goosebumps , and butterflies in my Stomach ... someone answer this,..  i wanna download the whole piece, lol

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Looks like I’ve managed to stump everyone… If you don’t recognize this third track, then you haven’t played the game.

http://kiwi6.com/file/0482sw8nz3

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

That last one sounds remarkably close to one of the Ace Attorney themes, but I don’t think it’s from one of those games. Especially since I don’t recognize the other two at all…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Not AA. It’s a DS game, though, which is why you were pretty much my only hope. Meh

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

???

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

Ok, I did a little research, and found your first one(GK3)
It’s from Ghost trick Phantom detective
“The last desperate…” track Smile

Did I mention I DON’T own a DS or any type of console? Crazy

I am baaaaaaaack!

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

What do you know? Someone managed to un-kill the thread! You’re right, those were all themes from Ghost Trick, one of the best games of recent years. (Available on DS and iOS! Buy it today!)

Your turn, kate me.

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

YAAAAYYYY!
Ok, I’ll post in a few moments, when I got something.

Kurufinwe - 05 May 2013 12:54 PM

(Available on DS and iOS! Buy it today!)

Nice comercial, but maybe, just maybe…I should buy a console first. Crazy Grin

I am baaaaaaaack!

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Wow. I didn’t recognize it at all, and I’ve played Ghost Trick… Gasp

The music must not have made an impact on me. But then, I did finish the game relatively quickly, and despite really liking the gameplay and story (and Missile!), I found the game underwhelming for some bizarre reason that I can’t really explain…

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

TimovieMan - 05 May 2013 05:03 PM

Wow. I didn’t recognize it at all, and I’ve played Ghost Trick… Gasp

The first track was from one of the final sequences, so that may have been hard, but the second one is from the recap that plays at the beginning of every single chapter, and the third one plays during most of the puzzles sequences when trying to save someone. Are you sure you’ve actually played the game? Tongue

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top