• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Kurufinwe

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Gray Matter question (spoilers!)

Total Posts: 134

Joined 2012-06-04

PM

I just finished Gray Matter having started it late 2011, then picked it up again last month. I thought it was really good. Interestingly, the AG reviewer finished the game in 12 hours. I then watched an old Jane Jensen interview where she says it’s got about 40 hours of gameplay. The time logged on my last save game is 36 hours. Does that mean JJ was right or I’m just slow?  Tongue

Now, about the car crash that killed Laura Styles. Nothing was mentioned about what happened to the people in the car that crashed into Style’s Bentley.

So it begs the questions (if they weren’t already asked in some older thread):

Assuming they were killed, is it feasible to think that Sam Everett could have been the orphaned child of the very people that died and killed Laura? All along I had a suspicion that a connection between Sam and David Styles might be that.

Secondly, is it feasible that Angela was responsible for the crash that killed Laura?

First registered in 2005. Original creator of: Place that Quote! - Adventure Game Sounds - Decipher the Anagram! - Name that Inventory! - A Face to Place!

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Bump Smile

I finished this game for the second time recently and I also have some questions and answers.

Let me first answer Roman5’s questions. I think it’s unlikely that Sam’s parents were in the car that crashed into David’s car. But there is the question of the necklace. Sam says it was from her mother, but David said Laura had a necklace just like that. Maybe somehow it came in the possession of Sam’s caretakers after the crash, and they made her believe it was her mother’s.

Ik think it’s very feasible that Angela was responsible for the crash that killed Laura. She wanted Laura out of the way, so she fused the accelerator to the floor of the car that hit David’s car. Laura, if it was Laura, warned David to check out the cars, and she also wrote the word ‘Impostor’ on David’s machine, so she probably knew that Angela was trying to replace her.

I also have a few questions.
I think I missed what Helena’s syringes were for. Was she a diabetic?
And why was Sam so vehemently defending David all the time? She didn’t know much about him but she was very angry about all the weird things people said about him.
And the final question: was there or was there not a connection with the dead Laura? Where did the word ‘Impostor’ come from?

Also, the story ended a bit too soon IMO. I would have liked to see Angela’s funeral, and David asking Sam to stay. And we still don’t know wether or not Sam is now a member of the Daedalus club!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top