• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Announcement Casebook 1899

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2022-01-05

PM

Hey fellow Adventurers,
I am very happy to announce that my first indiegame “Casebook 1899 - The Leipzig Murders” is hitting Kickstarter soon. I would be very happy if you could wishlist it already on Steam so you won’t miss out when I release a 35-45 minute fully voiced demo alongside the Kickstarter campaign. Also I am very happy to hear your criticism and answer any and all questions.
This is a classic point-and-click adventure game but it is focussed more on dialogue and logical thinking to solve the multiple-end cases rather than puzzle-solving. You will have a notebook in which you will have to combine the right facts and then draw the right conclusions from them. It is entirely up to your own skills of deduction if you arrest the culprit or an innocent bystander.
I hope you like the trailer. Check it out over on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1841190

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I had a look & I like the look & idea of it so you have a wishlist from me. Just to clarify though it’s going to be voiced in German? but there will be English subtitles.  Smile

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2022-01-05

PM

Thanks, much appreciated! And yes, the voice-over is in German with a choice of German or english subtitles. The game is based on a published series of books (in German) and rooted in historic research. It was very important to me to transport the very specific way of speaking in the game. And of course I can’t afford a second voice-over. So the English voice-over is becoming a (not very realistic) stretch-goal for the Kickstarter.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top