• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

zobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Pandora Directive 25th Anniversary - Possible Remake/Remaster Announced!

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2021-07-30

PM

I will be thrilled if they remaster The Pandora Directive loved that game. I loved Under the Killing Moon too it needs the remaster most.

Question would it cost alot to make remaster for Xbox or PS5 or PC is only way they could afford to do remasters?

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

pdwe - 30 July 2021 01:33 AM

I will be thrilled if they remaster The Pandora Directive loved that game. I loved Under the Killing Moon too it needs the remaster most.

Question would it cost alot to make remaster for Xbox or PS5 or PC is only way they could afford to do remasters?

Under a Killing Moon is harder to remaster because of how the film was originally shot, so they decided to tackle Pandora, as the footage is easier to handle. The devs have said, that if they find a good way to handle UAKM footage, they might remaster it as well if Pandora does well.

They are making the remake on a modern engine, I think Unity, so they definitely could make the remake for consoles as well. It all really depends on what they want and what their aim is in terms of gameplay and controls.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top