• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Pyoro-2

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

..and again it happens; Game Front’s chooses The Walking Dead as their Game of the Year! 

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Advie - 23 December 2012 08:28 PM

imagine this thread was called Myst Games are ALL Shitty, ok? that will not change the fact that we all know about this Series and all would have considered it just someone’s taste .

and just wouldnt you wish that Resonance had been in TWD shoes, just out of being afraid that adventure gaming would flow in TWD direction for years to come?

Yes, I agree with you, I’d be very happy if Daedalic got the widespread recognition as well for example, but it’s all about diversity and the fact that players who’re not long-term adventure players seem to easier “swallow” games light on puzzles.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 245

Joined 2006-05-20

PM

diego - 24 December 2012 08:17 AM

Yes, I agree with you, I’d be very happy if Daedalic got the widespread recognition as well for example, but it’s all about diversity and the fact that players who’re not long-term adventure players seem to easier “swallow” games light on puzzles.

I’m a long term adventure player, but I really appreciate the light adventures. Ever since I started working (about 10 years ago) I’ve been pressed for time & I’ve been finding that I prefer games that I can play for 1-2 hours every weekend (forget weekdays), with puzzles that you rarely get stuck on, an interesting story and total game length under 8 hours. Gone are the days in school and college when I could spend 5 hours a day breaking my head on a puzzle. Wadget Eye and Amanita are on the top of my list right now.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top