• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

What Psychological Thriller Adventure Game (should I play next)?

Poll: What game should I play next?
Total Votes: 32
The Blackstone Chronicles
The Moment of Silence
The Black Mirror series
Fahrenheit
I Have no Mouth and Must Scream
Anchorhead

Total Posts: 26

Joined 2013-04-15

PM

Dark Seed has some serious playability issues. You can easily make the game unwinnable without even realizing it.

Click here to support the best independent developer mentioned in this signature footer:
http://www.shadesofsanity.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sword-Spirit-Software-LLC/346697060329

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

RobSeres - 15 May 2013 09:45 AM

Dark Seed has some serious playability issues. You can easily make the game unwinnable without even realizing it.

I know. That’s exactly what I did when I played it. It is an excellent game other than that, though. If you enjoy tormenting your nervous system.

Total Posts: 56

Joined 2012-05-21

PM

BStoltman - 15 May 2013 01:58 AM

MODERATORS: Is there a way to adjust the Poll at the beginning or redo it, So it can reflect other games, and remove the ones I have played now. I can’t seem to edit that.

Thanks,

Blake

No offense but I hope the games you played don’t get edited out. The high number of votes for I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream is the reason I started playing the game this week, and I am loving it! I may never have done so if it wasn’t for this poll.

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2013-05-10

PM

I just finished Walking Dead Episodes 1-5. Absolutely amazing as far as I am concerned, and greatly looking forward to Season 2. Any other suggestions are always welcome.

I also want to say I appreciate that others are taking advantage of my poll, and hope many others take the advice of the many gamers out there who are making suggestions. There is a reason we all love such games, and this is a great forum post for people to learn what games are a must play. Take the advice of the above players and give them a shot. If you haven’t spoken up please do so. You may have a game that other may love, that they would not have found in their under 100 years existence to play. (Some of us may be blessed or cursed with an existence that lasts longer - LOL)

Take care all, and love the suggestions,

Blake

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

Do you play 1 adventure game per day?  Smile

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Zifnab - 17 May 2013 05:52 AM

Do you play 1 adventure game per day?  Smile

I’ve had some quite extreme play sessions during holidays. Now I have kids so I can’t play 15 hours a day even on my free days but I wish I could. Before last Christmas I played Heavy Rain pretty much from one sitting, was awesome (the rest of the family went to grandma’s early). I’m really envious to people that have an opportunity to do game marathons.

Now it’s 25 degrees Celcius here, sunny (first really warm days in Finland this summer) but my fiance has a stomach flu and I have a big report to finish for school. So no hanging around in the sun or gaming.  Embarassed

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top