• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

LadyLinda

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Friday 14 April

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Greetings from Krusz! Paradigm is a loveable lumpy-headed mutant in a dystopian world where parents dream of owning their own genetically engineered “Prodigal Child”, to replace their biological children who have pursued arts degrees or otherwise gone astray against the wishes of their mothers and fathers.

Meanwhile, the CEO of DUPA Genetics (the company producing these Prodigal Children) has been dethroned by his pet talking sloth Olof, also genetically engineered to vomit candy, who is carrying out a sinister plot to turn all the world’s entertainment into watching wrestling and listening to glam metal!

It’s a ridiculously silly set-up and also very funny. In fact I found myself LOL-ing more than I have during a game since perhaps Edna & Harvey. It’s not entirely frivolous: philosophical quandaries introduced later in the game give some food for thought, even if they are not explored as deeply as they could be.

Paradigm’s refreshing originality, writing quality and polished production make it highly recommended for fans of deliriously silly comedy adventures.  Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

That game sounds interesting… I like quirky futuristic games so one more game added to my backlog (I add games faster than I play them unfortunately)

Total Posts: 5620

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

It sounds like a fun game, Oscar, and I really like your maps concept.

I don’t really rise and shine.  I caffeinate and hope for the best.

Total Posts: 294

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

Amazing game, I just began chapter 2. I love how clicking everything gets a different response. You can even talk to objects and get a unique response every time!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top