• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Keybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Oak Hill - An emotional journey (New indie game)

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2022-06-09

PM

Hi! I’m Iris (Artist & Game Developer), I’m new on this forum and I already love it! I recently created my first indie game called “Oak Hill”, after months of work! I just wanted to share my experience and some info about my new game! I think that creating a game like this it is already a beautiful adventure!

In this new short 2D adventure you play as Theo, a dog! After dying, you find yourself in Oak Hill, the dimension between life and death. You will have to face many challenges to reach your best friend Harriet to say goodbye and to move on.

Meet Spirit, the guide who will accompany you on this adventure.

Make permanent decisions that will forever mark your character’s fate.

Discover the sad story behind this journey.

Lots of hand-drawn levels!

Available in English & Italian!

Also, I included in the game an Artbook! With all of the art I created for the game, with some info related too! Like tips & tricks, more about the story etc.

I love Autumn as a season, so in the game there are strong Autumnal enviroments, that will tie with the sad story related to Theo and his best friend. Also in the game I developed two final, a good one and a bad one! I think that this game could be a good start for me to develope more serious choice games.

I’ll leave here the trailer of the game, if you are interested to see how it looks:

Thank you so much for reading about my experience in developing this game, have a wonderful day! Grin

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top