• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

shanethewolf

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

A conversation with… (Tech Talk with Daniel Albu series)

Total Posts: 27

Joined 2023-01-15

PM

🎙️ Join me TODAY for the YouTube premiere of my conversation with former Telltale Games CEO, Dan Connors!

📝 In this conversation, we discuss The Walking Dead, The Dig, Sam & Max: Freelance Police and more!

⏰ Today @ Noon (PT)

Joined 2023-01-15

PM

🎉 It’s Sam & Max Hit The Road’s 30th anniversary this month!

🎙️ So join me TODAY for the YouTube premiere of my 4-hour conversation with Sam & Max creator, Steve Purcell!

📝 In this conversation, we discuss Sam & Max, the classic LucasArts covers and more!

⏰ Today @ Noon (PT)

Total Posts: 88

Joined 2023-04-17

PM

Nice interviews. Thanks.

Three comments on the Connors one:

The Dig: The turtle puzzle was fine and easy to grasp.

Full Throttle: It’s nice if there’s an adventure and action path. If you choose action, do it properly, not like in FT.

TTG: They far too rarely took the extra step to make things really good, good enough to make fans buy them, which wore off over time. Their DRM sucked.

Joined 2023-01-15

PM

🎙️ I sat down for a 3-hour conversation with Leisure Suit Larry creator, Al Lowe!

📝 In this conversation, we discussed the Leisure Suit Larry series, Freddy Pharkas, Police Quest and more!

⏰ Check it out!

Joined 2023-04-17

PM

I convinced my parents that I needed a computer for school. I used it for a lot of things, just not for school. Thank you!

Joined 2023-01-15

PM

🎵 Discover the story behind the iconic Monkey Island theme!

🎙️ Join me TODAY for the YouTube premiere of my conversation with legendary LucasArts composer Michael Land!
📝 In this conversation we delve into the magic behind The Dig, Monkey Island & iMuse!

⏰ Today @ Noon (PT)

Joined 2023-04-17

PM

How about making another The Dig, without the rights, but in the spirit of The Dig?

Joined 2023-01-15

PM

jsfx - 10 January 2024 04:22 AM

How about making another The Dig, without the rights, but in the spirit of The Dig?

And get Michael Land to score it!

Joined 2023-01-15

PM

🎨 Hear the story behind the iconic Maniac Mansion cover art!

🎙️ Join me TODAY for the YouTube premiere of my conversation with legendary LucasArts illustrator Ken Macklin!

📝 In this conversation we discuss his work on the Maniac Mansion cover art as well as his work on Loom, The Dig and many other Lucasfilm Games classics!

⏰ Today @ Noon (PT)

Joined 2023-04-17

PM

I’m always looking forward to the part (after the warming up) when questions to The Dig arise.

Joined 2023-01-15

PM

jsfx - 16 January 2024 04:45 AM

I’m always looking forward to the part (after the warming up) when questions to The Dig arise.

That’s my favorite part in each interview! Smile

Joined 2023-01-15

PM

Any of you fans of the classic 1997 LucasArts FPS game Outlaws?

🎙️ Join me TODAY for the YouTube premiere of my conversation with LucasArts animator and Outlaws lead animator, Charlie Ramos!

📝 In this conversation we discuss Outlaws, The Dig, Full Throttle and more!

⏰ Today @ Noon (PT)

Joined 2023-04-17

PM

Sadly Outlaws wasn’t an adventure. Sadly Pixar didn’t produce films for adults and that the productions flattened out over the years - Disney’s intellectual poverty and ideological delusion aside. Borrowed Time is a good example of the direction Pixar could have taken too.

A nice interview that also provides further insights into The Dig. The Dig, as well as Loom, could have been the start of exciting adventures apart from the usual comedy.

Joined 2023-01-15

PM

jsfx - 05 February 2024 02:43 AM

The Dig, as well as Loom, could have been the start of exciting adventures apart from the usual comedy.

Which is why Loom & The Dig are my all time favorite point & click adventure games!

Joined 2023-01-15

PM

🎙️ Don’t miss my longest conversation yet!

🎵 Join me today for my 4.5-hour conversation with acclaimed LucasArts composer Clint Bajakian!

🗒️ We’ll talk about Outlaws, Monkey Island 2, The Dig, Full Throttle and many other classic games!

⏰ Today @ Noon (PT)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top