• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CaliMonkLittleRoseseagul

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Privacy & Transparency popup on every page

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Hi guys, I’ve tried everything and nothing seems to work - no matter what I select from the Privacy & Transparency pop-up it appears on every single page of the forums I navigate to, every time I hit next page, etc. Since it only seems to happen to me it might be something in connection with my browser (I use vanilla Chrome), I’m open to any suggestions since it’s a fking pain to navigate the forums because of it. Thanks!

Total Posts: 461

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

I find that I have most luck when agreeing to the cookies from the site homepage. If I do it when prompted from a forum page, it likes to reprompt like you’re seeing.

I’ve also had that fail to work as well, but might be worth a shot if you haven’t tried that already.

I’m running an extra stylesheet via a Chrome extension that otherwise keeps the box hidden, but that shouldn’t really be required.

Now Playing: Harold Halibut, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Botany Manor, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Sorry to hear that, It’s incredibly annoying I had it myself and one point and contacted our provider about it (we obviously have to implement these here in Europe).

They mentioned it was due to my account having tried several site settings (as in by their platform), which I did. So figured it was tied to mine. Bit frustrating to hear it’s others as well!

What resolution they provided was clearing the cookies for the site (all of them), which did indeed resolve it for me. After that clicking the relevant button kept it “gone” for me.

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Thanks, clearing cookies fixed it.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top