• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Privacy & Transparency

Total Posts: 1785

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Every page on the site I try to go to the Privacy & Transparency box appears and will only let me go past if I click on continue with recommended settings. The other two just have a green circle spinning round. Happens on two different machines Meh

Life is what it is.

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Anything on this problem CaliMonk? It’s bloody annoying to say the least. And, just to clarify, this is the only site I go to where it’s happening.

Life is what it is.

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

I don’t know if you’ve done anything CaliMonk but it has just, and I mean just, stopped. Went to a new page, the cookie warning came up for a second, went off,  and all is back to normal. The only thing is, I don’t know how cookies are set for me now Mini Frown

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Hi Jabod,

Apologies, this has indeed been resolved and was something I was battling with our provider on (This discussion was mainly in Discord, I should have also added a note here when it was finally resolved).

If you don’t get the box anymore because it closes automatically, you choose ‘reject’ effectively. It does this as the main issues were with users that use uOrigin or AdBlock Plus. As those users should just get regular access, this now defaults to simply saying reject, as clearly those users have already taken measurements. 

I’ve done extensive testing in different browsers with different plugins (and default settings), everything looks to be working properly now.

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Cheers. Still working fine but I will add that I do use AdBlock Plus. But, as said, everything is working OK so we’ll take it all as closed Thumbs Up

Life is what it is.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top