• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

FlorusKeybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Patreon Tiers

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2018-06-16

PM

Thanks for highlighting that one can vary the Patreon amount Ivo!

Total Posts: 5051

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

CaliMonk - 11 January 2022 11:27 AM
rtrooney - 05 January 2022 04:11 PM

Edit: Ivo - I hope your weekend search finds a way to make credit card donations as easy as they should be. And I know that everyone, be it Patreon, GoFundMe, or a basic credit card transaction, will take a cut. Objective is to give the greatest number of people the best opportunity to make a donation. I would send you the one-time $15/month, $180 contribution today. Just not via Patreon or PayPal.

I’ve made some progress here, as with all things it takes time and efforts but I am seriously exploring this. More on this soon as I unravel things.

OK. You said you would get back as soon as you unraveled things. It’s been quite some time since I heard from you. So, apparently, nothing has been unraveled. We have Jack leaving.
We have a thread, started by me, discussing the lack of posts/participation.

Something positive has to happen here, and soon.

Let me know what I can do. I’ve had PMs with Lady K that question how you and Dale can hold this thing together. Without money, I’m not sure you can.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 5599

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I am not questioning anyone’s abilities, RT.  We all know that Jack’s shoes will be hard to fill, but I also know that Ivo is working very hard behind the scenes to make this site work.  However, he doesn’t have a magic wand, and it takes time to deal with everything.  A little less doom and gloom and a bit more support for him would make things easier all around.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

I’ve certainly not forgotten about things here and it’s on my TODO list, with Jack leaving clearly that TODO list has grown exponentially. My main focus is ensure the day-to-day keeps running smoothly, next step is expansion through things that I’ve mentioned to you.

I’m a man of my word, so I’ll certainly deliver, but there’s many factors that influence my ability to do so in a timely manner.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top