• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Abhi D.

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Nancy Drew: Mystery of the Seven Keys

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2022-07-03

PM

It appears this game,a true adventure return,has gone under the radar.The game is available via HER and has lets plays on youtube.There is no recently released,upcomming or search results on this site.Having been MIA for several years,it may be of interest to fans to know the franchise is not dead.I only wish to inform and have no connection to HER or AG.The release is quoted as 7th may 2024 should you wish to fact check this post.

Total Posts: 5848

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thank you neil gd for posting about the new Nancy Drew game! This is probably not the greatest site in the world to promote it on but very glad you did as I have always been game for another adventure from HeR Interactive!

I have gone ahead & bought the game & it’s a complete joy to play a game with such lovely graphics. I’ve played for about an hour but so far I’m finding it quite slow & tedious but what’s really good is that you can play either in ‘classic’ mode which is pure point & click or you can opt to play in full 3D roaming mode.

I don’t understand why the game hasn’t been promoted more & I’m hoping the game will get more interesting as I progress!

Joined 2022-07-03

PM

chrissie - 25 May 2024 12:06 PM

Thank you neil gd for posting about the new Nancy Drew game! This is probably not the greatest site in the world to promote it on but very glad you did as I have always been game for another adventure from HeR Interactive!

I have gone ahead & bought the game & it’s a complete joy to play a game with such lovely graphics. I’ve played for about an hour but so far I’m finding it quite slow & tedious but what’s really good is that you can play either in ‘classic’ mode which is pure point & click or you can opt to play in full 3D roaming mode.

I don’t understand why the game hasn’t been promoted more & I’m hoping the game will get more interesting as I progress!

Good to hear.I’m surprised HER did not reach out as adventure games don’t get nearly as much attention as the latest COD.AG may not be IGN but it is targeted and indie devs do use AG to promote their games.Also Charles Cecil and such have AG articles,so it’s not like it’s unusual.At last glance HER was on the top 100 games list.I think too that a non DS HOG is worth HER advertising.

Total Posts: 411

Joined 2006-04-21

PM

Chrissie, how is the movement in classic mode? I loved the Nancy Drew games, but I could not play Salem because the movement made me sick.

The real problem with reality is the lack of background music.

Knightette of the Order of the Caption

Music is what feelings sound like…

Total Posts: 5848

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

You just click on the directional arrows in classic mode skeeter, no motion sickness at all!  Smile

Total Posts: 411

Joined 2006-04-21

PM

You’ve just made my day, chrissie!

The real problem with reality is the lack of background music.

Knightette of the Order of the Caption

Music is what feelings sound like…

Joined 2022-07-03

PM

skeeter_93 - 26 May 2024 07:44 AM

Chrissie, how is the movement in classic mode? I loved the Nancy Drew games, but I could not play Salem because the movement made me sick.

argleumph got to play test it then he did a day one playthrough.he had a blip where in he had issues with switching to classic at start.he was showcasing both modes.he may have used a review copy.it looks a lot smoother than Salem.watch his playthrough to see how it plays.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top