• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Nico2021

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

What game are you going to play next?

Total Posts: 524

Joined 2022-02-22

PM

This thread is to tie together the “What game are you playing now?” and “What game have you just finished?” threads.

Tell us:
-Why have you chosen this particular game to play next? How does your selection make you feel?
-What are your expectations?
-What do you hope to experience from the game? Things you hope it does or have?
-Any worries? Things you hope the game doesn’t does or have?
-When do you plan to start playing?

Finally, make sure you return to the thread once you’ve played the game and reflect on your prior musings!

AKA Charo

Total Posts: 1655

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Not an adventure game, but once im done with syberia 4, im going to play kingdom come: deliverance bc i love rpgs and i got it for 5 dollars lol.

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Also, feel free to talk about non-adventure games here.

No. This is the Adventure Forum. People who want to talk about non-adventure games can do so in the General Forum.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 124

Joined 2023-10-03

PM

Karlok - 14 November 2023 09:48 PM

No. This is the Adventure Forum. People who want to talk about non-adventure games can do so in the General Forum.

I 2nd this, there is also a whole section at these forums for non-adventures

A1

Total Posts: 461

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Karlok - 14 November 2023 09:48 PM

Indeed. No mixing please.

I’ve removed this from the original post.

Now Playing: Harold Halibut, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Botany Manor, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Total Posts: 513

Joined 2005-07-07

PM

I’m planning to play Scene Investigators next. I loved The Painscreek Killings from the same devs and thematically Scene Investigators should be right up my alley. Have deliberately stayed away from reviews and such so I can dive into it fresh.

I have to finish games I’ve recently started first though, mainly Monolith and the “Ultimate Talkie Edition” of Monkey Island 1. I’m also not quite finished with The Isle Tide Hotel. I need to find a way to get onto what seems to be the last major plot path that I have failed to reach despite a few tries.

Too bad one has a full-time job…

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Hi Charo
I’m planning to play, when my RL situation calms down & I can concentrate, Monolith.

I’ve chosen it because I liked the demo & wanted more afterwards.

If you don’t mind me saying so a lot of the questions you’re asking are not things I think about when starting a game…I just like to go & hope that the game will engage me enough to continue.

I just hope that there are no very difficult timed sequences

Just to add, there does seem to be some mixed opinions about the game so I’m intrigued to discover my own opinion!  Cool

I like the idea for a thread BTW! 

Total Posts: 524

Joined 2022-02-22

PM

I’m thinking about playing Universe for Sale due to the 5-star review (and also due to me having a bunch of spare time right now). Although, I must admit to being a bit thrown by the 5-stars given to the Flabbington game. I played the demo for that and would struggle to give it a passing grade.

Maybe I should just wait until I see some forum members give their input on games instead of trusting a single reviewer. That’s not meant as a complaint as everyone is entitled to their views, but it does make sense to rely on more than one reviewer (which I used to do a lot especially if they made the game sound really great).

Then again, there’s always Steam’s 2 hour refund policy to take advantage of Money Mouth

AKA Charo

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top