• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445SpeedBozane

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

What exactly is Dexter Stardust - Adventures in Outer Space: Night of the Hollow Moon?

Total Posts: 214

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

I’m playing Dexter Stardust Adventures in Outer Space and 1st episode was pretty good. Smile On its web page there is also Dexter Stardust - Adventures in Outer Space: Night of the Hollow Moon. It calls itself DEMO but wants money!? It mentions Kickstater but I can’t find there would have been Kickstarter campaign.

Is it prequel? Another season? Cancelled previous project or iteration? Is it in canon?

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

Really sorry for not including Dexter Stardust - Adventures in Outer Space: Night of the Hollow Moon to topics name! Not sure how I forgot to paste it. Frown

Total Posts: 5613

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

You can edit your title from your first post, Lewuz.

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

Good to know! Thanks Kestrel! I have been away for years, bit rusty using the forums. Grin

Total Posts: 417

Joined 2018-03-07

PM

Looks like an early prototype demo. From the game’s gamejolt page:

NOTE: This game contains an abandoned story-line and characters unlike those found in subsequent Dexter Stardust games. Thank you for trying this out. I learned a lot from this project and the mistakes I made here helped me narrow down what I truly wanted Dexter Stardust to be.

It’s also pay what you want on itch. So you don’t have to give them money to download it, donations are optional.

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

Thanks! Smile

Total Posts: 417

Joined 2018-03-07

PM

lewuz - 29 March 2022 11:09 AM

Thanks! Smile

np broski

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

Now I stumbled onto an recent interview where my question got nicely answered. Grin

https://gamingsym.in/interview-with-jeremy-fryc-developer-of-dexter-stardust/

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

yeah, this adventure is pretty good, it has a minimal range of everything concerning production; design, graphics, voice acting, animation… etc, really economically WELL planned..

it doesn’t shy away from being another SQ-inspired, but most importantly it is well written.

yet to finish it, but I am really intrigued!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top