• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

2023 looks good!

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Scriptwelder has been known to create great puzzles, eerie atmospheres and even push the envelope a little with a game like Don’t Escape: 4 Days to Survive - now the Deep Sleep series is getting the same treatment. Curious to see how the ethereal story behind the three browser-games translates into a full narrative adventure.

Total Posts: 1785

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Jabod - 24 January 2023 01:16 PM
Jabod - 18 January 2023 10:09 AM

You may be disappointed (or not) to know that EQ Studios are having a Kickstarter campaign for Scene Investigators starting 24th January. The good news about it is so that they can complete the game that they want it to be. Given how good Painscreek Killings was (in my opinion of course Smile ) I’m hopeful that their roadmap is clearly delineated but we’ll see what they put up on the 24th.

Kickstarter is now live and should make its target very easily.

Scene Investigations Kickstarter

For those of you who were interested in this game it’s release date has been announced as the 24th October, so 3 weeks away. Initial release has 10 languages supported:

English
Japanese
Korean
Russian
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
German
French
Spanish - Spain
Portuguese - Brazil

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 860

Joined 2017-12-19

PM

OK, so basically we still have Q4 left to see how this adventure year is going to turn out to be.

Are there any surprise realeases coming out that have gone under most people’s radars, or do we by now more or less know everything that is coming?
I don’t think I have too much of anything left for this year which hasn’t already been discussed, although I haven’t had that much time to go through all niche freeware and such.

Abscission looks interesting, and hasn’t been mentioned yet.

Cascadia Quest is probably going to make many, who are looking for a very traditional experience, happy.

Total Posts: 1655

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Im interested in old skies, if it comes out this yr, and monolith.

Total Posts: 513

Joined 2005-07-07

PM

Jabod - 03 October 2023 09:27 AM

You may be disappointed (or not) to know that EQ Studios are having a Kickstarter campaign for Scene Investigators starting 24th January. The good news about it is so that they can complete the game that they want it to be. Given how good Painscreek Killings was (in my opinion of course Smile ) I’m hopeful that their roadmap is clearly delineated but we’ll see what they put up on the 24th.

Had no idea about that Kickstarter! Would gladly have put quite a few money into that. Glad it was successful anyway. Scene Investigators is possibly highest on my list of anticipated games right now (maybe it’s a tie with the upcoming Riven remake, and the Broken Swords of course).

Total Posts: 860

Joined 2017-12-19

PM

GateKeeper - 05 October 2023 06:29 AM

Are there any surprise realeases coming out that have gone under most people’s radars, or do we by now more or less know everything that is coming?

To answer my own question, there was a surprisingly interesting free (PWYW) game released just yesterday, called Zarathustra.

https://tim-rachor.itch.io/zarathustra

I haven’t played it yet, but it seems promising, even though some of the assets are apparently computer-generated, which wouldn’t be allowed for instance on Steam, AFAIK.

But as it’s free (or whatever you choose to pay for it), anyone can try it out.

Total Posts: 31

Joined 2023-11-15

PM

@GateKeeper
I didn’t read the entirety of your post before playing it so I came out impressed. But after reading that its art assets came from Dall E 3 I now feel indifferent.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top