• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

rtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Comments

Total Posts: 5051

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

This is probably not the appropriate place for this. And, if so, I hope a mod will move it to where it belongs. But, please, when you do so, let me know so I can follow it.

I post this here because references are often made about well-reviewed games. Specifically those reviewed here on AG. A recent example is the references to AG reviews for Kathy Rain.

I only bring this up because Comments seem to have, again, been disabled in the AG front-page Reviews.

I wanted to comment on the new Poirot game. But when I scrolled to the bottom, there was no opportunity for member comments.

FWIW, the comment I wanted to make is that the visual design of the game seems to be a plagerised version of Jane Jensen’s Parker game she produced under the Oberon masthead, which she founded.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Whoops, missed this thread.

Comments for reviews have been disabled for years. It was only for news and other feature content that they remained, and we got rid of those a while back too, mainly because they were never used anymore.

As for your specific issue, presumably you’re referring to Jensen’s Betrapped, but there’s certainly no plagiarism there. Sure, both have semi-realistic designs with an isometric view, but there’s nothing particularly distinctive about either game’s style. Certainly no one would ever confuse one for the other.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top