• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Community Playthrough: The Space Bar

Total Posts: 2996

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

I’m just before the Robot Emp-Tel.

Total Posts: 192

Joined 2006-08-07

PM

I don’t want to say I’m not still playing, but to be honest I still haven’t touched the game since I finished Click’s flashback. So I have Cilia, Bettaker (or was it Chipmaker?) and Deven-7 left. I remember disliking all three of those flashbacks, so I haven’t felt very compelled. Maybe there are other flashbacks too in the game that I’ve forgotten about (I’m guessing there’s at least one during the end-game that I haven’t even seen). Anyway, that’s where I’m at. I’ll try to get through Cilia’s emp-tel soon, maybe this weekend.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

*bump*

Miss! Miss! When can we continue??? Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Heh. You’re the one who wanted to wait for the rest to catch up.  Tongue
Go for it! Go, go, go andplay the Robot, if you haven’t done so already.

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Yay!!!
At last!!
Smile

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Fien - 18 December 2012 01:29 AM

Heh. You’re the one who wanted to wait for the rest to catch up.  Tongue

Hey, you’re the one leading this!
You told us we had to stop after the Deven-7 emp-tel, so that’s what I did… Wink

Anyway, I’ll be glad to continue after a hiatus of a month.

What comes after the bettaker emp-tel? We’re approaching the endgame, are we not?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Oh god, is this playthrough ever going to end so we can start a new one? Tongue What’s taking it so long, Fien? Pan Tongue Grin

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

SweetDalilah - 18 December 2012 06:45 AM

What’s taking it so long, Fien? Pan Tongue Grin

Harald, diego and Lady Kestrel… Wink Innocent

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Hey, you’re the one leading this!
You told us we had to stop after the Deven-7 emp-tel, so that’s what I did… Wink

I told you TWICE to explore the bar in order to protect yourself against the shapeshifter after Deven’s emp-tel.

Do.Not.Blame.Me. I wanted to finish this playthrough in six weeks.

What comes after the bettaker emp-tel? We’re approaching the endgame, are we not?

Yes.

Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Fien - 18 December 2012 01:23 PM

I told you TWICE to explore the bar in order to protect yourself against the shapeshifter after Deven’s emp-tel.

I did most of that while waiting for Cilia to go on her break, or waiting for Deven-7 to appear, or waiting for the Lily Pad to open.

I’ve been VERY economical with my ticks so far. Mostly due to a combination of exploring - dying - exploring - dying - exploring - finding a way to avoid death - restoring - beelining for the found solution. Tongue

Do.Not.Blame.Me. I wanted to finish this playthrough in six weeks.

I wasn’t blaming you. I was just jesting. Wink
Don’t make me Pan you… Tongue

Total Posts: 6595

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Incredible, I just bloomed my first bud (don’t ask me how), tried to grab the bee but now I can’t seem to grow the flower because the bee is nowhere to be found. I might have hit the dead-end. Like, if it wasn’t already the hardest puzzle EVER?  Grin Pan

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 192

Joined 2006-08-07

PM

TimovieMan - 18 December 2012 11:40 AM

Harald, diego and Lady Kestrel… Wink Innocent

All right, jeez! I’m playing, I’m playing!

diego - 28 December 2012 09:00 AM

Incredible, I just bloomed my first bud (don’t ask me how), tried to grab the bee but now I can’t seem to grow the flower because the bee is nowhere to be found. I might have hit the dead-end.

Correct me if I’m wrong anyone, but I think the Emp-tel kicks you out if you miss any opportunities or otherwise start heading for a dead-end. It should say something like “You have strayed too far from the subject’s memories”.

Total Posts: 6595

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I DID IT! I DID IT!

It wasn’t a bug, but that stupid NFA thing! Angry I don’t know about you, but right now I feel like I completed the game. Grin

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

2013 starts well I see…
You have still time to catch on us diego.

As for me, I am stuck in the robot emp-tel, where I have yet to find out how on earth I am supposed to hold my club with my hand on my way to the pitch (obviously, just having it on the inventory doesn’t count).

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Sefir - 04 January 2013 04:20 AM

You have still time to catch on us diego.

Huh? Time, what time are you talking about? He is umpteen emptells behind the rest of you snails. No way this playthrough will continue running the rest of 2013! I won’t have it, I’d rather commit suicide.

Looking forward to:

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top