• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissiezobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Link to Tsa’s memorial service at 13.30/45 CET

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2007-12-08

PM

Dear all

If anyone wants to join us online: Here is the waiting room for the memorial service:

https://twente.plechtigheidonline.nl/login/code

THE CODE is: Login code: RRWP-DMAK

On the top right of the page you can set the page to GERMAN or ENGLISH.

It starts around 13.30 or 13.45 CET, so very very early or late for some of you!

It will be in Dutch, apart from my own 4 minutes (10 speakers, so we don’t get more).

Here ist the link again:
https://twente.plechtigheidonline.nl/login/code (Login code: RRWP-DMAK)

Love,

Maruca

Heart

Total Posts: 63

Joined 2006-05-09

PM

I watched the service from the link your provided. It was a beautiful service, the service was in Dutch, I could still understand family and friends and the love for Tsa. It was very emotional for me (who only speaks English) when the song “Running up the hill” was played. I got to see photos of his life and then to hear your eulogy was so touching. I didn’t get to talk to Tsa as often as I liked but he would send video’s via Facebook of his rabbits and we talked through Facebook. He will be missed for sure. I appreciate how his online friends were included as that was a big part of his love different platforms of art and interacting with people. He gave so much and had so many wonderful people that loved him. Thank you again for including all his friends from around the world Heart

Lord make my words as sweet as honey, for tomorrow I may have to eat them.

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Such a beautiful service! And your speech was brilliant! It was very emotional to hear you describe your best friend along with the music and the gallery of photos that Marc had made. It was a beautiful farewell. Heart

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top