• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Sefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Youtuber plays King’s Quest VI for the first time

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2023-03-26

PM

Youtuber and Twitch streamer Pixel Weaver streamed her first play-through of King’s Quest VI earlier this year on Twitch, and has been uploading edited half-hour segments on youtube. The last episode is set to premiere tomorrow night at 11:30pm EST. It’s interesting to see the reaction of someone who didn’t get to play the game as a child or when the game was first released. King’s Quest VII is the only game from the series she had played before this.

Total Posts: 524

Joined 2022-02-22

PM

Wow. That was actually extremely entertaining. I’ve never been one to watch twich or streamed gamers so I’ve no idea why I clicked on this, but you’ve hooked me!

I suspect it’s something to do with the generation gap - it’s so interesting watching how people react to things made well before their time. Or after. Watching a 90 year old play KQVI might be equally colorful.

AKA Charo

Joined 2023-03-26

PM

It wasn’t before her time—she was alive when the game was released. She just didn’t have it back then. If she streams any more adventure games (she’s already streamed King’s Quest V), anyone with a Twitch account could send her messages through the chat while she’s playing live (she was getting help through Twitch chat on these games—King’s Quest V was only two streams).

Total Posts: 524

Joined 2022-02-22

PM

Huh. I was thinking she couldn’t be older than early 20s. Maybe it has something to do with the (kid’s) pyjamas she appears to be wearing.

(not that there’s anything wrong in the slightest with wearing kid’s pyjamas)

AKA Charo

Joined 2023-03-26

PM

Yes, based on appearance, I probably would have found it extremely hard to believe she wasn’t under 30, but she said during a stream that she was a baby in 1992. It seems as if it is more common nowadays for people to look younger than they really are (or at least, what some people expect someone of a certain age to appear).

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top