• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Sefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

QUIZ: Born to be Wild ENDED

Total Posts: 5051

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

@Jabod Your Bad Company cut is great. It’s one of the few times, and the only one I can think of, where the name of the band, the name of the album and the name of the title track are the same. Bad Company!

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Great idea to do another quiz, chrissie! We haven’t had one in ages.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 124

Joined 2023-10-03

PM

My fav BC’s

A1

Total Posts: 1785

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

rtrooney - 16 March 2024 01:21 PM

@Jabod Your Bad Company cut is great. It’s one of the few times, and the only one I can think of, where the name of the band, the name of the album and the name of the title track are the same. Bad Company!

There’s been a few actually Tim and, coincidentally, it was a question on a quiz show I was watching a couple of months ago. The only reason I answered it correctly was because I knew about Bad Company. Others to feature were, I think, Living In A Box, Iron Maiden and Visage. All 3 have the triple name. Black Sabbath and Motorhead also qualify.

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 2071

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

This looks awesome! Now I just hope I will have enough time to participate.

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Diego, IronCretin, jabod, luckyloser, lakerz, doom, walas, eddy, where are your guesses?

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Oh, I will play definitely, it’s just that I’m waiting for a peaceful, non-distractions day

p.s. chrissie, it says to me pictures between 36-48 are not visible

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1263

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Same here!

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 5599

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I noticed that those pics disappeared a day or two ago and then came back.  I wonder if it’s just slow to load.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thanks diego, walas & LK - I’m not sure what’s happened there….off to investigate….

FIXED now hopefully.

A whole page had disappeared from Imgur for some reason? I wondered if it happened after I posted scores at the bottom of the first page which I’ve now moved to the top of the second page?

Total Posts: 2071

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

Karlok - 19 March 2024 02:01 AM

Diego, IronCretin, jabod, luckyloser, lakerz, doom, walas, eddy, where are your guesses?

I thought I’d wait until the weekend when I have more free time, but you are right, there’s not enough activity in this thread, so I made a couple of guesses.

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thank you Doom!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Couple?! 22 is a couple??!! Neutral  God save us all when Doom decides to guess FEW, not to mention SOME and SEVERAL games!! Yum

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 124

Joined 2023-10-03

PM

Grin .. he probably meant couple.couple

A1

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

luckyloser - 19 March 2024 06:54 PM

Grin .. he probably meant couple.couple

Sarcastic  Oh, yes that would explain it!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top