• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Dale

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

[Archived] Time for a new community playthrough?

Total Posts: 1274

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

If I remember correctly, there was a poll months ago and it was settled a game can win without a leader.

Karlok repeating chrissie’s posts is just childish.

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 5608

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I understand, Advie.  I’ll include the due date in the ongoing tally next time.  (If I forget, please remind me.)

This is the CP procedures thread.:
https://adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/14749

If you want to skip all the debate, scroll down to post #68 here:
https://adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/14749/P60

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

walas74 - 10 September 2021 06:18 PM

Karlok repeating chrissie’s posts is just childish.

Chrissie made it perfectly clear that she understands why I do it, even if other people don’t. She has a habit of deleting personal attacks on people, in this particular instant she removed the “bile” comment just minutes after she made it. You wouldn’t have seen it if I hadn’t saved her post.

She has been doing this for years. You obviously don’t care what she says to me. Not childish enough for you? But I do. And I told her in PM the last time that I will not take this lying down again, *like I did many times before*. I guess you missed those many times because she deleted her posts and I ignored them.

It has to stop.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 5838

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

No, I don’t understand Karlok.
And what you don’t seem to understand is that people overreact & say things on the spur of the moment as I do & subsequently delete the unnecessary comments.

There are plenty of posts that you’ve made that you’ve gone on to delete so please quit the mud-slinging.

walas74 - 10 September 2021 06:18 PM

If I remember correctly, there was a poll months ago and it was settled a game can win without a leader.

Yes, you’re right walas but the idea as far as I can remember was that the participants then decided on the presentation amongst themselves - which ultimately leads to one of them setting up the thread.

Members can choose not to vote for a game without a leader which is exactly why The Journey Down lost.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

chrissie - 10 September 2021 08:42 PM

No, I don’t understand Karlok.
And what you don’t seem to understand is that people overreact & say things on the spur of the moment as I do & subsequently delete the unnecessary comments.

There are plenty of posts that you’ve made that you’ve gone on to delete so please quit the mud-slinging.

I have never attacked people on a personal level. You do it all the time.

But I don’t want to discuss it with you, I want you to stop it. And I will do what is necessary to make you stop it, like I told you in PM many months ago.

Total Posts: 5053

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Karlok - 10 September 2021 08:51 PM

I have never attacked people on a personal level.

I think you might want to reflect back on that.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

rtrooney - 10 September 2021 09:29 PM
Karlok - 10 September 2021 08:51 PM

I have never attacked people on a personal level.

I think you might want to reflect back on that.

Okay. I will. I’ve criticized you, that’s a fact. But if I ever said anything negative about your character, personality, lifestyle, emotions, empathy, please tell me. Because I don’t remember.

Interesting that you too don’t care about the things chrissie said to me.

Total Posts: 310

Joined 2018-12-01

PM

You criticized me too, when I posted about astrology. I was upset by that.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Vehelon - 10 September 2021 09:49 PM

Why don’t you tell me what it was that upset you? Rtrooney didn’t either.

All I can find is:
a) I recommended you to play Outer Wilds (marvelous game)
b) I said: “flat earth anyone?”

I guess it’s b). But that’s just a guess. Not an attack on you as a person. If it’s something else, just tell me.

EDIT: For me astrology and flat earth are in the same category. So we disagree. And you felt I didn’t take you seriously. I will never take astrology seriously. But you are right in the sense that other posters who disagreed with you were more considerate of your feelings. People identify with their beliefs.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Anybody else? This is your chance! Yes, I will take your complaints seriously.

But that doesn’t change anything about Chrissie’s comments.

Total Posts: 1274

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Ok, Karlok, I understand why you would want to copy chrissie’s posts, but then you should copy those where she is attacking you, not everything as you did here.

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 310

Joined 2018-12-01

PM

Karlok - 10 September 2021 09:59 PM
Vehelon - 10 September 2021 09:49 PM

Why don’t you tell me what it was that upset you? Rtrooney didn’t either.

All I can find is:
a) I recommended you to play Outer Wilds (marvelous game)
b) I said: “flat earth anyone?”

I guess it’s b). But that’s just a guess. Not an attack on you as a person. If it’s something else, just tell me.

EDIT: For me astrology and flat earth are in the same category. So we disagree. And you felt I didn’t take you seriously. I will never take astrology seriously. But you are right in the sense that other posters who disagreed with you were more considerate of your feelings. People identify with their beliefs.

None of that would upset me.

You said in one post, after I made a harmless joke, that I was annoying and I shouldn’t be here. I didn’t post after that.

Total Posts: 5608

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Excuse me, but there are no shiny halos over any heads around here, mine included.  What we say and how we say it makes a difference in how people respond to us, and right now with all that people have been through these past couple of years, we don’t need to add to that with revenge or grudge posts.  I don’t expect everyone to hold hands and sing Kumbaya, but a little more thoughtfulness and less anger when posting would be appreciated by all.

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

walas74 - 10 September 2021 11:22 PM

Ok, Karlok, I understand why you would want to copy chrissie’s posts, but then you should copy those where she is attacking you, not everything as you did here.

IMO I only copied the posts where she attacked me.

Vehelon - 10 September 2021 11:59 PM

None of that would upset me.

You said in one post, after I made a harmless joke, that I was annoying and I shouldn’t be here. I didn’t post after that.

Do you have a link?

I have a different memory of that exchange, which shouldn’t come as a surprise. For one thing, I don’t remember it having anything to do with astrology, but of course I may be wrong. I tried to find it and failed. So unless you can provide specifics we’re done here.

EDIT: I do remember something you said to me shortly before you left and I cannot be wrong about this because I briefly discussed something directly related to your remark with one of the mods in PM. You said you were surprised I hadn’t been banned yet. Out of the blue. Goodbye sweetheart.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Lady Kestrel - 11 September 2021 12:44 AM

Excuse me, but there are no shiny halos over any heads around here, mine included.  What we say and how we say it makes a difference in how people respond to us, and right now with all that people have been through these past couple of years, we don’t need to add to that with revenge or grudge posts.  I don’t expect everyone to hold hands and sing Kumbaya, but a little more thoughtfulness and less anger when posting would be appreciated by all.

Great post. You probably think I’m being sarcastic, but I’m not. At the same time it will not stop me if chrissie continues her personal attacks on me and then deletes them. Sorry, but that’s the way it is. Unless I’m banned I will NOT take it lying down again. And if I am banned, she should be banned too.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top