• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Post all your YouTube shit here!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

That was hilarious! Grin

I love Kevin Bacon, been a fan of his since the ‘80s. Incredible actor. Anyone seen The Woodsman (2004)? Murder in the First (1993)? Great range…

I know he’s in a band with his brother Michael (The Bacon Brothers), so it’s no surprise to me that he can sing and play the guitar.

Btw, he played this song (sort of) in the movie Stir of Echoes (1999). Great film as well.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Aha, didn’t know he’s also in a band. My first impression of him was as a prison guard jerk from the brilliant movie Sleepers (speaking about an underrated movie), so I’m always kinda creeped out when I see him. Should watch more his movies where he’s more of a “good guy”, I guess.  Grin

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I wanted to feel nostalgic and watched the original Paint It Black clip from 1966 on youtube. Glad I did cause I hadn’t realised that the parody was an exact copy of that particular recording. Even the clothes Kevin Bacon is wearing.  Cool

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

LOL yes, I also searched for that clip, crazy amount of attention to details.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Found another one:

Direct parody of this:

There’s a whole bunch of these. “Lola” by The Kinks, “Blowin’ in the Wind” by Peter, Paul & Mary, “Free Fallin’” by Tom Petty, “Fun Fun Fun” by The Beach Boys, etc.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 5599

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Grin I love it, Intense!

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 2071

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

PC means personal computer

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvzbTAUPi9x/

I swear this dog looks like a your typical wise side character from adventure game, who explains to you what is needed to be done.

Total Posts: 5599

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

He also looks worried that you might do the wrong thing.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Hehe.. yes, that too.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top