• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

zobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

INDIKA

Total Posts: 1083

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

INDIKA is out!

Nooo Grin

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Total Posts: 127

Joined 2023-10-03

PM

nun of the above..

A1

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

luckyloser - 05 May 2024 02:38 AM

nun of the above..

Grin

Total Posts: 137

Joined 2013-04-13

PM

it looks interesting but im not sure how excited i can get over playing a nun

Total Posts: 1798

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

syn - 06 May 2024 05:47 AM

it looks interesting but im not sure how excited i can get over playing a nun

Where’s your courage? You know what they say about “nun but the brave”  Smile

On a slightly more serious note I was interested in this until I found it was keyboard control. Osteoarthritis in ones hands can be a bit of a bugger Embarassed

Life is what it is.

Joined 2013-04-13

PM

I definitely feel that lol. I couldn’t live without autohotkey and mapping an ‘autorun’ function for pretty much every game, especially console ports. A lot of them have controller support, but I just have a dated logitech dual action controller that I end up having to remap with xpadder or joy2key anyway because these new games don’t find it as a supported controller.

I just played through American Arcadia and that was really painful pushing down ‘walk/forward’ through the long segments of walking. What a great game though! I was searching if there was a thread about it but didn’t find one… about Indika though, maybe i’ll check it out. The premise does seem interesting

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

syn - 06 May 2024 06:00 AM

I definitely feel that lol. I couldn’t live without autohotkey and mapping an ‘autorun’ function for pretty much every game, especially console ports. A lot of them have controller support, but I just have a dated logitech dual action controller that I end up having to remap with xpadder or joy2key anyway because these new games don’t find it as a supported controller.

I just played through American Arcadia and that was really painful pushing down ‘walk/forward’ through the long segments of walking. What a great game though! I was searching if there was a thread about it but didn’t find one… about Indika though, maybe i’ll check it out. The premise does seem interesting

Slight thread drift here folks so apologies in advance.

I tried a controller some time back but couldn’t get on with it and it’s been gathering dust ever since.
It’s an XBOX controller with a wireless adapter and, should you be in the UK and don’t mind PM’ing me a physical address, I’ll send it off to you - no cost. It would please me to know that someone who could really use it gets to benefit. It’s Windows 10 certified (being Microsoft it bloody well ought to be!  Smile ) and works with 10 as that’s where I tried it. It’s in pristine condition, as its box, as it only got tried out 4 or 5 times maximum. Let me know.

If syn isn’t in the UK (outside of the UK postal charges make it uneconomic for everyone) then, should anyone else suffer with their hands like the two of us, and are UK resident, the offer swings across. I won’t be looking for a medical certificate but the offer will only be open to UK residents that have an established presence here but please do not ask until syn has made his/her wishes known - and only by PM please at that juncture.

Life is what it is.

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

I just couldn’t pass the intro with analog sticks but d-pad anyways. Grin

Joined 2013-04-13

PM

Jabod - 06 May 2024 08:24 AM
syn - 06 May 2024 06:00 AM

Slight thread drift here folks so apologies in advance.

I tried a controller some time back but couldn’t get on with it and it’s been gathering dust ever since.
It’s an XBOX controller with a wireless adapter and, should you be in the UK and don’t mind PM’ing me a physical address, I’ll send it off to you - no cost. It would please me to know that someone who could really use it gets to benefit. It’s Windows 10 certified (being Microsoft it bloody well ought to be!  Smile ) and works with 10 as that’s where I tried it. It’s in pristine condition, as its box, as it only got tried out 4 or 5 times maximum. Let me know.

If syn isn’t in the UK (outside of the UK postal charges make it uneconomic for everyone) then, should anyone else suffer with their hands like the two of us, and are UK resident, the offer swings across. I won’t be looking for a medical certificate but the offer will only be open to UK residents that have an established presence here but please do not ask until syn has made his/her wishes known - and only by PM please at that juncture.

na im in the us, thanks for the offer though Grin cheers… still debating trying indika, ill back out of the discussion until i do, lol peace

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

syn - 08 May 2024 04:10 AM
Jabod - 06 May 2024 08:24 AM

na im in the us, thanks for the offer though Grin cheers… still debating trying indika, ill back out of the discussion until i do, lol peace

Cheers for getting back and letting me know,

Therefore, as per my earlier post, anyone in the UK that has problems with their hands, or know that a controller would make playing games easier for them for whatever reason, then PM me and I’ll make a decision as to whom I think it would best help. Bit arbitrary I know but, at the end of the day, it’s only an unused games controller gathering dust.
No charge to anybody and that includes postage. I’ll happily bear that cost to know that it’s going to a good home.

Life is what it is.

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

I’m rather happy that no-one took me up on my controller offer as I was out with my closest friend this morning and she mentioned about her paying for an X-Box pass for her youngest daughter - someone that I absolutely adore and is my current avatar - so I asked her if she could use a second controller. Could she!? She’d be over the proverbial moon as, when she has friends round, they can only play one at a time and they’d like to be able to be competing against each other simultaneously. Ergo, offer now withdrawn and already on its way Smile

Life is what it is.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top