• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

zobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

E3, Comic Con,GamesCom,TGS 2014

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Don’t forget we’ve got ubisoft at 11pm.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 419

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Right, “First on Xbox”. Any word on when it might be released? Are they still doing their “Summer of Arcade”?

NP: A Link Between Worlds, Beneath a Steel Sky and Vampyr

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

No news on summer of arcade, it’s due out early 2015 though.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Lucien21 - 09 June 2014 04:19 PM
Tad - 09 June 2014 04:16 PM

If you get chance, watch the sims part. You’ll love it. Honest! Smile

Just don’t enjoy it too much or you might die.  Tongue

Ok, I found it and now I get it. Smile Cringe-worthy moments are what E3 is all about. Ubi usually has them in dozens so it should be good…

So Battlefield has an exclusive beta on the PS4, that probably means we have to suffer through another “gameplay” moment in the Sony conference…

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Mr. Miyamoto will be on #Nintendo Treehouse: Live @ #E3 tomorrow afternoon to show some of his new projects. Stay tuned for updates!

Also for Demos

http://www.gametrailers.com/news-post/75245/e3-2014-spike-tv-and-gametrailers-coms-all-access-schedule-revealed

Evilwithin reveal before Ubi show.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

These are always a good laugh.

Francis reacts to EA at E32014:

Francis reacts to Xbox at E32014:

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Ubi sure knows how to make entertaining CGI trailers. Not much new to show.
The big reveal was kind of disappointing for me because I have no interest in Rainbow Six (And it meant no BGE2 again Neutral)

Shaped Up lived up to the expectations! Smile

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Valiant Hearts was the only good one in Ubisoft’s conference for me. Rainbow six Seige looks interesting, but anyone who has ever played a shooter will know online games never play like that. They just become a shooting gallery with little thought.

AC:Unity looks..well, like every other Creed game. The Division was just another movie. A good one, but doesn’t show or tell us anything new, so…

What is officially going on with BG&E? They can spend all this money on trailers etc, but can’t make BG&E2;?  It doesn’t need to have the latest graphics. it looks good in Its cartoon style.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Ubisoft hit it out the park

Farcry 4
- Psycho is a bit to Vaas like
- Not a lot of gameplay (Expect it at Sony)
- Did look very very nice

Just Dance 2015
- Use Smart phone to get a ton of people dancing etc.
- Looked ok if your into that kind of thing.

The Division
- Great timelapse trailer of NY going to shit
- Still hope this lives up to the promise but it continues to look great.

The Crew

- Open world racer driving as a crew that covers the entire US
- Fast trailer of a 2 hour mission to race from Miami to LA
- Looks cool

Assassins Creed Unity
- Flying bird trailer of the French Revolution
- SOmeone ruining Everyone Rules the WOrld with a slow ass version
- Single player demo looked great, but then the other 3 people show up at the end so can this game be played with one player?
- Ignore all the side missions you want Smile

Shape Up
- Mini Games to make fitness fun.
- Piano Step looked like a ROck Band game with jumping around to the beat.
- Pushups with weird stuff on your back. Including a whale and a giant donut.

Valiant Hearts
- Puzzle Adventure around letters from the tranches of WWI
- Interesting art style and probably a really downer ending

BIG SHOCK - being sarcastic

Rainbow Six: Siege
- Multiplayer 5v5 battles.
- Showed the set up where one team gets to set up and fortify where the hostage is and the good guys plan the entry from a map screen
- Looked interesting if you play as a set team. Playing with strangers will suck
- Seemed awfully nice looking for a pre-alpha game.

Aleisha Tyler was great again.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Well here is another shootfest….Farcry looked awesome. I guess Game demo is set for
Sony show.
E3 is mostly tech show, in gameplay terms , i dont see much evolution like Asscreed still has clunky combat with 10 studios working on it.  I mean comeon.

And host was much more hotter than b4 , less irritating but she overdid the corny shit
at the end after Rainbowsix reveal.

Another E3 and no BG&E2; Tongue

Edit:

Uptill now

M$ = A
Ubisoft = B
EA = C

Edit 2:

Lucien21 - 09 June 2014 07:14 PM

you got the name wrong for a fan Tongue

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Farcry 4 gameplay Leak , check before taken down

And the villian in the ubiconf reveal is voiced by Troybaker i.e Ocelot, Booker, Joel for you Tongue

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1yzgc1_far-cry-4-e3-2014-world-gameplay-walkthrough-premiere_videogames

Going for another nap

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

nomadsoul - 09 June 2014 07:14 PM

Edit 2:

If I had to point out all your grammatical or spelling errors, i’d be here all night.  Tongue

Aisha Tyler…Wow I was 2 letters out.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Wait where was Assassins Creed Comet? It wasn’t real? They also didn’t mention a last-gen version of Unity (I think) and that version was absolutely PS4/Xbone. I’m guessing they’ll do a very rough version of Unity for last-gen consoles…

Capcom (except for the DLC), Konami, Square Japan were absent from Microsoft conference, I wonder if they’ll show up at Sony. They’ll show at least Destiny, Battlefield, Farcry…. it’s not looking promising

It’s all been very uneventful for me so far and with all the Sony delays the only thing that would save it for me would be Last Guardian (lol, it won’t show up).

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

A lot of great indie games are coming out. Can’t wait to play Cuphead because that’s the sort of art style I’ve wanted in a video game as a child:

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Lucien21 - 09 June 2014 07:44 PM
nomadsoul - 09 June 2014 07:14 PM

Edit 2:

If I had to point out all your grammatical or spelling errors, i’d be here all night.  Tongue

Aisha Tyler…Wow I was 2 letters out.

Hahaha got butthurt Crazy

wilco - 09 June 2014 07:55 PM

1.Wait where was Assassins Creed Comet? It wasn’t real? They also didn’t mention a last-gen version of Unity (I think) and that version was absolutely PS4/Xbone. I’m guessing they’ll do a very rough version of Unity for last-gen consoles…

2. Capcom (except for the DLC), Konami, Square Japan were absent from Microsoft conference, I wonder if they’ll show up at Sony. They’ll show at least Destiny, Battlefield, Farcry…. it’s not looking promising

3. It’s all been very uneventful for me so far and with all the Sony delays the only thing that would save it for me would be Last Guardian (lol, it won’t show up).

1. Yeah they will release stealth footage of comet i guess.
2. Capcom should be at Sony and should show something besides Deepdown.
  I expect Arkhamknight and MKX at Sony too.
3. There is Project Beast to redeem Sony, provided rel date is near Tongue

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top