• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

RetroKissGames

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game scene… uh, game (continued)

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Fien - 08 November 2012 11:31 PM

Bonsai.
Why don’t you simply stop this immature behavior of copying someone’s unique avatar and using their sig to be even more obnoxious.

Dear Betje:  When have you ever worried about someone’s feelings being hurt?  Sure never occured at JA.  RIP Randy Embarassed

I am just waiting for verification from Zobraks, which is according to the rules as stated by Diego.

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Bonsai - 09 November 2012 12:22 AM

When have you ever worried about someone’s feelings being hurt? Sure never occured at JA.  RIP Randy Embarassed

I just checked JA and your response to my post is below any level I can imagine. I’m very sorry Randy died. I didn’t know. Are you using his death to hit me for unkown reasons of your own? That’s sick. I have never done anything to hurt Randy.

PS: I’m going to report your post.

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Fien - 09 November 2012 12:39 AM
Bonsai - 09 November 2012 12:22 AM

When have you ever worried about someone’s feelings being hurt? Sure never occured at JA.  RIP Randy Embarassed

I just checked JA and your response to my post is below any level I can imagine. I’m very sorry Randy died. I didn’t know. Are you using his death to hit me for unkown reasons of your own? That’s sick. I have never done anything to hurt Randy.

PS: I’m going to report your post.

Fien:  I’m just sitting here, minding my business, waiting for Zobraks to verify my guess to his screenshot….. then you come along and start insulting me. You exhibit a high degree of paranoia trying to read in-between the lines.  Relax, have a beer, and stop with the hallucinations. The world’s a beautiful place Smile Enjoy.

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Bonsai - 10 November 2012 07:45 PM

Betje:

My name is Fien. Betje is an old nick I stopped using years ago. By calling me Betje you’re sending a message.

I’m just sitting here, minding my business,

You’re not minding your business. I’ve read all of your posts in this thread. You’ve copied someone else’s avatar and been using it for some time. You’ve also taken his sig and changed it. So now it says you’re “teaching someone to shut up”. That is immature and obnoxious.

waiting for Zobraks to verify my guess to his screenshot…..

Waiting for someone you’re teaching to shut up?

then you come along and start insulting me. You exhibit a high degree of paranoia trying to read in-between the lines.

You are dragging old history at JA into it (with other people, I don’t even remember you from way back when!), without being specific of course, just general insinuations, and you’re accusing me of reading between the lines?? Pathetic.

Relax, have a beer, and stop with the hallucinations. The world’s a beautiful place Smile Enjoy.

Right, it’s my paranoia, my insults, my hallucinations, my reading between the lines. To immature and obnoxious, I’ll add dishonest. Yes, the world is beautiful. I hope we’ll never meet again.

EDIT: You’ve edited your post. Where it said “Betje” it now says Fien. You have my complete contempt.

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Both of you: this argument ends now!

I’m currently on my lunch break and have little time, but expect follow-up PMs this evening. I want to resolve this entirely in PM (like we’ve already started doing this weekend) and not on the forums, and it WILL happen that way.
Any response that further derails this thread will be deleted on sight.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 6595

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

no sign of zobraks and zobraks Bonsai yet, so let me post this one to guess in the meantime:

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 683

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

Might that be Mata Hari?

I Am the Knight of the Order of the Sun!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Nope! Wink

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

It must be Lost Chronicles of Zerzura

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Yes! Can’t wait to play it…

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

Next one

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

Mmm… Maybe this is too obscure?

Perhaps another screen will help

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

To quote a friend of mine: Why don’t you just admit YOU MADE this game?

Paint, isn’t it? Grin

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

How did you know? I was about 8yrs old when I did it Crazy

I’ll give out some hints if needed, or more screenshots.

Total Posts: 408

Joined 2006-04-21

PM

Another screenshot please?

The real problem with reality is the lack of background music.

Knightette of the Order of the Caption

Music is what feelings sound like…

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top